Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are pissing in the wind on here giving Trump some credit.
He has achieved more in 12 months than Obama did in 8 years.
The same people slagging him off are the ones who kiss the arse
of the biggest shit house rat in politics - Jeremy Corbyn.
Laughable.

Tbf its hard to give a sex offender and racist any credit.

He has had a huge role to play in the historic news about north and South Korea this week. He has done a good job on the us economy.

As I predicted at the start he will after he leaves be seen as a great president.
Put down the drink, head to bed, and sleep it off, because you, sir, have lost it!

And, could you tell me about that “good job” he has done with the US economy?

On second thoughts, don’t waste your time, as I’m not interested in listening to drivel from somebody who obviously has no clue.

Have a good weekend!

You are pissing in the wind on here giving Trump some credit.
He has achieved more in 12 months than Obama did in 8 years.
The same people slagging him off are the ones who kiss the arse
of the biggest shit house rat in politics - Jeremy Corbyn.
Laughable.
OK. Try me. Couldn’t give a rat’s about Corbyn, but I live in the States and have actually lived under the 8 years of Obama and now a year of Trump. So regale us with your analysis of bullshit “achievements.”

Perhaps you have been taken in by the long stream of lies and bullshit that he spews forth incessantly? Clearly, you must have, because what you have stated unequivocally is absolute nonsense.

I have no idea why I come in this thread, as it is always so full of bullshit.

Trump is a fucking disaster. That will objectively be asserted by the Special Counsel soon.

He is nothing but an old blagger who used millions from his father to build ONE serious building, inflate and promote his own BS profile, and then simply lie and cheat his way to maintaining his wealth...much of which is in serious question as to how it was acquired.

Now, he makes most of his money off his name, and the whole “President” joke was just another way to advertise the brand. Now, the joke is on America, yet he still doesn’t give a fuck, and is still just advertising the brand! The amount of government business he does at Trump properties (which we all then have to pay him for!) is obscene and a perversion only allowed because Republicans have full control of Congress and they have lost any semblance of their patriotic American and Constitutional duty as a co-equal branch of government, that it is disgusting.

He is an embarrassment and will be seen for what he really is in short order. Meanwhile, America waits and hopes he doesn’t fuck things up too badly before he leaves.

He is the very definition of c*nt!

Last edited:
I have no idea why I come in this thread, as it is always so full of bullshit.

Trump is a fucking disaster. That will objectively be asserted by the Justice Department soon. He is nothing but a blagger who used millions from his father to build ONE serious building, inflate his profile, and then simply lie and cheat his way to maintaining his wealth...much of which is in seriousquestion as to how it was acquired. He makes money off his name, and the whole “President” joke was just another way to advertise the brand. Now, the joke is in America, yet he still doesn’t give a fuck, and is still just advertising the brand!

He is an embarrassment.
How has the employment situation improved over there,why are there are now more women and ethnic minorities in
employment than ever before?
I agree with many of the sentiments regarding Trump, blustering, arrogance etc; but he must be doing something right,
his record v Obama is better in this respect by far.

Put down the drink, head to bed, and sleep it off, because you, sir, have lost it!

And, could you tell me about that “good job” he has done with the US economy?

On second thoughts, don’t waste your time, as I’m not interested in listening to drivel from somebody who obviously has no clue.

Have a good weekend!

Very rude post and insulting but would expect nothing less. Concentrating on restoring US industries seems a very decent and admiral think to do. Won’t respond to your drivel again. I will have a good weekend and it’s morning here so off out.

How has the employment situation has improved over there, there are now more women and ethnic minorities in
employment than ever before?
I agree with many of the sentiments regarding Trump, blustering, arrogance etc; but he must be doing something right,
his record v Obama is better in this respect by far.
Hahahaha!

You’re kidding, right?! Spouting Trump talking points? Hahaha!

We could have elected no-one and just let the trends continue and guess what? We would still be here! Have you looked at any objective data on where we were in 2009 when Obama arrived, and where we are today?

You appear to have swallowed the hype, which tells you just how dangerous social media, the lack of checking of actual data and critical thought has become, and how scary the power of blagging can be.

Very rude post and insulting but would expect nothing less. Concentrating on restoring US industries seems a very decent and admiral think to do. Won’t respond to your drivel again. I will have a good weekend and it’s morning here so off out.
You are too clueless to waste time on, especially on this topic about which you have no clue, and your time is clearly better spent “off out.” RWNJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.