Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why I come in this thread, as it is always so full of bullshit.

Trump is a fucking disaster. That will objectively be asserted by the Special Counsel soon.

He is nothing but an old blagger who used millions from his father to build ONE serious building, inflate and promote his own BS profile, and then simply lie and cheat his way to maintaining his wealth...much of which is in serious question as to how it was acquired.

Now, he makes most of his money off his name, and the whole “President” joke was just another way to advertise the brand. Now, the joke is on America, yet he still doesn’t give a fuck, and is still just advertising the brand! The amount of government business he does at Trump properties (which we all then have to pay him for!) is obscene and a perversion only allowed because Republicans have full control of Congress and they have lost any semblance of their patriotic American and Constitutional duty as a co-equal branch of government, that it is disgusting.

He is an embarrassment and will be seen for what he really is in short order. Meanwhile, America waits and hopes he doesn’t fuck things up too badly before he leaves.

He is the very definition of c*nt!
Absolutely right and I can’t stand Corbyn either.

Hahahaha!

You’re kidding, right?! Spouting Trump talking points? Hahaha!

We could have elected no-one and just let the trends continue and guess what? We would still be here! Have you looked at any objective data on where we were in 2009 when Obama arrived, and where we are today?

You appear to have swallowed the hype, which tells you just how dangerous social media, the lack of checking of actual data and critical thought has become, and how scary the power of blagging can be.
Seems like an all encompassing hatred has led to lashing out at anyone who dares have an opinion, please yourself,
but saying that it would have all happened anyway, that employment in those demographics would have naturally improved is pure
conjecture. I was merely pointing out a snippet of info I read about the current state of the US economy.
Give a resume then, with less of the vitriol, nothing worse than an angry septic.

Seems like an all encompassing hatred has led to lashing out at anyone who dares have an opinion, please yourself,
but saying that it would have all happened anyway, that employment in those demographics would have naturally improved is pure
conjecture. I was merely pointing out a snippet of info I read about the current state of the US economy.
Give a resume then, with less of the vitriol, nothing worse than an angry septic.
The trends were all going in that exact same direction, and merely by the continuation of population growth we get “biggest, most, largest” metrics every year.

It is like getting in a moving vehicle,waiting a while and saying, “Look how much further I have taken us!”

And, I will gladly admit to GDP growth. The problem is it is all in the back of continued (and wholly unnecessary) easy money awash in the system and a $1.6 TRILLION giveaway to the rich and corporations to “goose” an already growing economy. If he is smart, Trump will not run for a second term, because this is all going to blow up in his face sooner or later...and he has to hope it is later...unless the laws of economics upon which the capitalist economy is based change in the next few years.

Debt as a measure of GDP is a tad more impressive statistic than the black and female employment numbers, but then he has to throw some of that red meat around to steer people away from the trainWreck taking place in front of their faces.

Last edited:
Why are you bringing Corbyn into this thread? You saw your arse when Israeli massacres were mentioned in the thread regarding perceived anti-semetism in the Labour ranks?
You are pissing in the wind on here giving Trump some credit.
He has achieved more in 12 months than Obama did in 8 years.
The same people slagging him off are the ones who kiss the arse
of the biggest shit house rat in politics - Jeremy Corbyn.
Laughable.
That’s why.

Maybe you can tell me why you’re bringing Israel into it and while you’re at it maybe you should ask xgorton why he brought Israel into the Corbyn discussion?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what facts you put in front of his base or his 4 supporters on here. It will not register.

I know. His base will never desert him, no matter what he does. That says a lot about them. And not in a good way when you consider the type of person Trump is. A loathsome piece of shit.

I know. His base will never desert him, no matter what he does. That says a lot about them. And not in a good way when you consider the type of person Trump is. A loathsome piece of shit.

The opposite is also true.

Pieces of shit can occasionally introduce positive policies and the people who deride them for being pieces of shit should have the open mindedness to appreciate that. If Trump's had any bearing on the recent improvement with the Korean situation then he deserves credit for that.

It would be incredibly unusual to have a diametrically opposing view to Trump on absolutely everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.