Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I be offended you choose to be ignorant of most of my post, yet choose to respond?

However, it does help me better gauge which posts to bother reading and/or responding to in the future.

Thank you.
Just scanned through it: gun toting red necks, bible thumpers, Americans are dumb, stock market.

Honestly you must be sleep deprived as that post read like the ramblings of a mad man.

I don't mean to offend you but I didn't read past the two paragraphs.

It's a fact that it's unaffordable for the average person, premiums were expected to cost $300 per month in 2017 for the silver plan.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/24/news/economy/obamacare-premiums/

No point trying to have a dicky flip and turn it in to left vs right. I live in England and benefit from the NHS which is truly great healthcare.
Seems you only read the first two paragraphs of your link as well.
Still I'm surprised you're reading CNN at all after what you've consistently said about it.
If you'd bother reading the rest of it you'd have found out that 77% pay less than $100 for their plan. But that would be CNN fake news because it doesn't fit in with your blinkered view.

Seems you only read the first two paragraphs of your link as well.
Still I'm surprised you're reading CNN at all after what you've consistently said about it.
If you'd bother reading the rest of it you'd have found out that 77% pay less than $100 for their plan. But that would be CNN fake news because it doesn't fit in with your blinkered view.
And who's that subsidised by?

I thought if I posted a CNN link even you would read it.

He wants to bring back jobs and manufacturing to the US, let's see how his voters respond when Walmart stop manufacturing in China/ Mexico/ India/ Bangladesh/Cambodia, and prices rocket.
He wonders why Americans clamour for luxury German cars, and don't buy American, because they've shit Donald!
He wants to stop the Carnage, yet fills his cabinet either Billionaires and CEO's from the establishment, who will not want any change to the current status quo.
He's full of shit
You would have LOVED the compilation video of KellyAnn Conway, who was a Ted Cruz mouthpiece before she fixed Trumps campaign! Oooooh, the things she said about Trump!! All forgotten in this election, because the voters, and the media, have a 140 character memory, and only care about what is the days salacious news byte!

Here's hoping some journalism returns and a critical eye is cast over the pre-election rhetoric and the post-election reality, so that 15 million uneducated rural white folk don't need a 2x4 across the back of the head to realize Trump is absolutely NOT the guy who is going to help them!

As a non US citizen and as I don't live there so cannot say what it's like.
I would just say I wouldn't want him running my country, but then we have a fucking idoit in charge here also.

Either way his speach was a load of bollocks and his US jobs waffle is all bullshit for the mob.

You would have LOVED the compilation video of KellyAnn Conway, who was a Ted Cruz mouthpiece before she fixed Trumps campaign! Oooooh, the things she said about Trump!! All forgotten in this election, because the voters, and the media, have a 140 character memory, and only care about what is the days salacious news byte!

Here's hoping some journalism returns and a critical eye is cast over the pre-election rhetoric and the post-election reality, so that 15 million uneducated rural white folk don't need a 2x4 across the back of the head to realize Trump is absolutely NOT the guy who is going to help them!
There's been plenty of good journalism all the way through. The Trumpers have ignored it and preferred to believe 140 character tweets from the orange **** denouncing it as fake news.

Just scanned through it: gun toting red necks, bible thumpers, Americans are dumb, stock market.

Honestly you must be sleep deprived as that post read like the ramblings of a mad man.

Yeah, because reading is haaaard, and you clearly do not understand what the word "mad" means. Maybe more reading would help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.