Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have LOVED the compilation video of KellyAnn Conway, who was a Ted Cruz mouthpiece before she fixed Trumps campaign! Oooooh, the things she said about Trump!! All forgotten in this election, because the voters, and the media, have a 140 character memory, and only care about what is the days salacious news byte!

Here's hoping some journalism returns and a critical eye is cast over the pre-election rhetoric and the post-election reality, so that 15 million uneducated rural white folk don't need a 2x4 across the back of the head to realize Trump is absolutely NOT the guy who is going to help them!
There was a great article in the New Yorker by Anthony Schwartz, the guy who ghost-wrote 'The Art Of The Deal' back in June last year: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

It's really quite worrying, particularly for people like me who thought that once the campaign was over, we might see a presidential figure emerge.

There was a great article in the New Yorker by Anthony Schwartz, the guy who ghost-wrote 'The Art Of The Deal' back in June last year: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

It's really quite worrying, particularly for people like me who thought that once the campaign was over, we might see a presidential figure emerge.
Apart from a single speech the day after the election there has never been the slightest hint that he was ever going to become presidential. Every speech he makes is for the benefit of the audience in front of him. He says completely different things to a room full of bankers than to an auditorium full of rednecks. He's a complete charlatan. He will spend the next four years telling everyone how he's made America great and any bad news is someone else's fault.

I saw the party stuff on the news when I got in from the alehouse in the early hours. He dances like he's the dead bloke from Weekend at Bernies. Was his very sexy mrs holding a lifeless dummy with a ferret on its head?

I can see there being a rise in the popularity of 'the ferret' haircut. BluePhil will no doubt be getting one.
Already growing my hair out so I can be one of the first. To be fair it wouldn't even stand out if you walked down the northern quarter with that hair cut.

I saw the party stuff on the news when I got in from the alehouse in the early hours. He dances like he's the dead bloke from Weekend at Bernies. Was his very sexy mrs holding a lifeless dummy with a ferret on its head?
If I can dance so well at 70 holding the hand of a gorgeous bird I won't be too upset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.