Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list of countries banned during Trump's Executive Order wasn't put together by Trump, it was put together by the Obama Administration's (and Clinton ran) State Department.

He thought going into office and signing an Executive Order which made taking refugees from places that that country had already designated as "terrorist hotspots" might be a good idea for his country. He underestimated the insidious nature of the media and the gullibility of the average person into turning this into a racial issue.

To be honest since the protests against the Investigatory Powers Bill over here combined with the huge opposition to Trump's Executive Orders, I've also realised that I've underestimated the gullibility of the average person and how much they rely on media talking points to form opinions.

Oh I am sorry - so this failure is all the media's fault?

Yeah, all of those Manifest Destiny guys who genocided an entire continent had nothing on Trump.

ffs

Yes, but they weren't Traitors. The collusion will be proved it's only a matter of time.

The abhorrent practises of the guys you mentioned were indicative of a general superiority racist mindset that we too employed in relation to the people's under our control.

They enacted policies that people thought were ok. Sad as that is.

None have colluded with the main enemy in trying to undermine the country.

So, I repeat, he is the worst. The word treason is being used to describe the possible implications if people agree that there are too many innocent coincidences of contact just swapping meat loaf recipes.

Dig me out one report where any reference to 'treason' was mentioned in regard to any past presidency.

Do they still shoot traitors?

I've been wondering if Donald is far left, far right or indeed middle of the road. Where would you place him?

color-chart-wall-color-pick-the-right-shades-for-your-wall-decoration-21-483.jpg
Can't see cheeto there anywhere mate, have a word with Dulux.

Thereby further demonstrating his total ignorance of how NATO works and Americas role in it

But grandstanding for for his Fox Sake News #makemurikagreatagain voters and hopefully from his point of view taking attention away from things that he promised to do and has thus far failed to do - not due to a lack of will but due to his lack of politcal ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.