Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the c**t nelson who was faithful servant of the slave trading, imperialist, no votes for women or poor, oppresor of the Irish British Empire?
We actually have a statue of him in the centre of London?

The difference is that Londoners don't cling to his statue as a way of denying that slavery and chauvanism was a dark part of our history.

So, let me get this correct...

It's 'PC' to want symbolisms of racism, torture and slavery torn down to appease a bunch of Neo Nazis??

How does having your tormentors in your face, every day, make you feel inclusive...?
He seems disappointed when he states "the one death"

And Nelson's column is hundreds of years old. Some of these American statues went up during Obama's presidency.

You mean the c**t nelson who was faithful servant of the slave trading, imperialist, no votes for women or poor, oppresor of the Irish British Empire?
We actually have a statue of him in the centre of London?
Tell me why they don't have a statue of William of Orange up in Dublin or Cromwell for that matter.

I'm sure it is embarrassing. Read the conversation back, you've struggled with comprehending it since you started with DD on page 916. Why did I expect you'd be able to change that now?

I have read it and it's embarrassing for you, but you'll get over it.

Who is Clive Columbus?

When did Churchill advocate slavery?

Why can't you understand the difference between people who lived "of their time" and people that fought and killed for sole reason that they didn't want to let go of the slave trade? Following on from your line of reasoning, you'd have the Colluseum and Hadrian's Wall demolished.
Clive: imposed colonial rule on prosperous province of bengal and looted them so viviously, millions literally starved to death.
Statue at whitehall

Churchill: actively murdered millions of Indians during ww2, racist, colonialist, scumbag
Multiple statues in Britain

Columbus: explorer, murderer, raped america
Multiple statues / cities named after him

I have read it and it's embarrassing for you, but you'll get over it.
44 and literally using the playground comeback of "I know you are you said you are so what am I".

You've read fuck all back. You've understood fuck all. All you've done is defend a poster (who laughed at the situation and made light of the death whilst having his post removed and not posting since) whilst having a go at two posters that took umbrage with said poster. Well done on clouding the waters as best you can though. It can't have been easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.