Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he could claim a similarly spurious effect through his aviation,domestic, and overseas security policies.
Doubt it.
His only policy in relation to Aviation was his failed attempt to privatise Air Traffic Control which was unpopular with the industry as many thought it would have a negative impact on safety.

Doubt it.
His only policy in relation to Aviation was his failed attempt to privatise Air Traffic Control which was unpopular with the industry as many thought it would have a negative impact on safety.
He'll probably claim his immigration policy has somehow kept planes safe. Most folk get reeled in by the hysteria around trumps social media outbursts admission the daft that he has actually not really done anything at all in terms of legislature.

He'll probably claim his immigration policy has somehow kept planes safe. Most folk get reeled in by the hysteria around trumps social media outbursts admission the daft that he has actually not really done anything at all in terms of legislature.
So he’d be wrong.

Unlike a PM three years in speaking about an upturn in the economy.

So he’d be wrong.

Unlike a PM three years in speaking about an upturn in the economy.
No. He'd be just the same. Seizing upon some statistical good news while he's in power attributing it to his own leadership. Either of them may be right or wrong, and what embolden them both is that it's not possible to prove /disprove their claims either way.
I'm sure Farage would claim the upturn in the economy here is due to the brexit vote for example.

could be true about the jerusalem timing

but Pakistan's respnse hasn't been very impressive either
https://www.dawn.com/news/1380174/trumps-tweet-on-pakistan-sparks-war-of-words

It seems a very measured response - so I think your post is lies and deceit. I'm sure you'll respond in an impressive way.

As for Trump, he said: “They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!” Could he mean Bin Laden, taken out by Obama?

No. He'd be just the same. Seizing upon some statistical good news while he's in power attributing it to his own leadership. Either of them may be right or wrong, and what embolden them both is that it's not possible to prove /disprove their claims either way.
I'm sure Farage would claim the upturn in the economy here is due to the brexit vote for example.

No. You obviously don’t understand economics then. Who were you before the ban and joining again on Saturday?

Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you.i know you far-lefties are very touchy.

Yes that’s me. The lefty Thatcherite.

No. You obviously don’t understand economics then. Who were you before the ban and joining again on Saturday?
I probably have a similar grasp of economics as you have of US internal security policy Tbf. Not sure what you mean about Saturday, I wasn't even at the game, but not because I'm banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.