Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the FBI proved the point did they not..
The FBI report hasn't been made public.

However, I doubt that the scope or their report would dig up any more than had already been said in the original Supreme Court nomination hearings seeing as they didn't even interview the accused or the accuser.

His lows just keep getting lower. Ive given up hope now of him ever being checked. I'm now predicting that the midterm elections wont change a thing, and he will be elected to a second term in 2020.
He's gone from saying that Dr Ford's story was credible before the nomination vote to basically saying the whole thing was a hoax after he was sworn in.

His whole strategy is reliant on the fact that he appears to be able to lie with impunity, because his either his base don't give a flying f*ck, or they can't remember what he said from one day to the next and are not bothered fact checking.

I'm going to defend Damo here as there's been so much innuendo on here (not necessarily in this thread) that could be seen as disguised anti-semitism, thinly or otherwise, that it's very easy to leap to conclusions. That's what Corbyn and his antisemitic cohort has done to political discourse.

For what it’s worth my opinion is that the conclusion in question was only lept to by someone who wanted to make that leap. We’ll agree to differ although I accept you probably know Damo better than me.

The FBI report hasn't been made public.

However, I doubt that the scope or their report would dig up any more than had already been said in the original Supreme Court nomination hearings seeing as they didn't even interview the accused or the accuser.

They don't mess around the FBI I'm sure they were very thorough in the investigation...

Platini and Blatter didn't think so though:-)

There goes another Trump appointee.

Nikki Haley resigns.

Grapevine reckons a scandal about private jet expenses is coming for her.

Her and Trump got along well, she said she's campaigning for Trump in 2020 and he said she can come back whenever she likes.

An odd time to resign for a non scandal reason.

Grapevine reckons a scandal about private jet expenses is coming for her.

Her and Trump got along well, she said she's campaigning for Trump in 2020 and he said she can come back whenever she likes.

An odd time to resign for a non scandal reason.

Particularly with Trump announcing a 'big announcement' with her. Has that happened, as he said 10.30. Maybe whatever it was about has gone pear-shaped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.