Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton got more votes because more voters voted for her than for Trump, not "because of California."

But I agree with the inference that calls for the Electoral College to be reformed are the sourest of grapes. I've never really liked it but I understand its purpose and everyone knows how it works.
'Everyone knows how it works'

Don't they just

Personally I'm fuming that democracy has been done. Really unfair, like the Tories winning the general election and Brexit. Don't think I can take it anymore!

This press conference he's currently doing at Langley is insane.

The middle east must be shitting bricks, him standing on a podium talking about keeping the spoils of war.

Surely the democrats are to blame for all of this if they'd backed anyone but Clinton they'd have beaten Trump. Looking at her yesterday I had to laugh it must have killed her to be there, vile woman.

This is how I see it also, I think Bernie would have wiped the floor with Donald. They definitely backed the wrong horse.

I don't see this.

People are bored of your every day politician - it's more exciting to vote for a celebrity loudmouth who creates controversy.

Perhaps if Eminem stood against him, Trump might have lost.

The whole economic, jobs, migration etc .. people aren't really that bothered who can deliver what. You just have to have the 'x factor' now days - Bernie wouldn't have stood a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.