Donald Trump

No, you have your religions all mixed up. Catholics are the one associated with pedophilia, not the Christians.
There is no way you are a Christian , as per 99% of ‘Christian’s’ you pick and choose which bits you like and adhere to from your fable book and ignore the rest.
As if only catholics are the only Christian associated paedophiles.. ha.
There’s a thread on the Caf, documenting the never ending list of evangelicals (pastors and public), police, elected officials that are getting thrown into jail.
A true christian would abhor Trump and all that he stands for and spouts on about. Even if you believe in your fable book, you surely can’t support Trump, who says ‘I read the bible every day’ and then can’t quote his favourite passage, you are being taken for an idiot and a massive ride by the mango Mussolini. You are the type of person who Trump ‘adores’ - not because you are anything, but because you blindly and unquestionably follow the grift of the fascist, chucking truth, belief, humanity, compassion and common sense by the wayside… because in a nutshell ‘own the libs’ is the soundbite you adhere to, blindly.

There is no way you are a Christian , as per 99% of ‘Christian’s’ you pick and choose which bits you like and adhere to from your fable book and ignore the rest.
As if only catholics are the only Christian associated paedophiles.. ha.
There’s a thread on the Caf, documenting the never ending list of evangelicals (pastors and public), police, elected officials that are getting thrown into jail.
A true christian would abhor Trump and all that he stands for and spouts on about. Even if you believe in your fable book, you surely can’t support Trump, who says ‘I read the bible every day’ and then can’t quote his favourite passage, you are being taken for an idiot and a massive ride by the mango Mussolini. You are the type of person who Trump ‘adores’ - not because you are anything, but because you blindly and unquestionably follow the grift of the fascist, chucking truth, belief, humanity, compassion and common sense by the wayside… because in a nutshell ‘own the libs’ is the soundbite you adhere to, blindly.
Wonder how Jesus would fare if he rocked up at the Mexican/US border and filled a form in stating he was born in an Middle Eastern stable and wanted to spread a new religion into other lands.

That's just locker room talk, which was very much the norm when Trump grew up. Yeah in the year 2024, it's definitely not something you'd wanna say but context is everything here.

Trump wasn’t talking about back in the day, he said he was a star and that this activity had been possible for millions of years (apparently human “stars” have been around for millions of years now, too!), so he was talking about forever upto the present…you know, like at the beauty pageants where he bragged about walking into the changing rooms where young women, some under age, were in various stages of undress!

So, exactly what is the “context” where forcing yourself on a woman or just walking up to them and grabbing them by the pussy is OK?

How about rape? Is rape OK? Did he sexually assault e.jean Carroll? How about his wife Ivana? Did he rape her? She said he did. She even wrote it in her memoir. He is an almost 80 yr old man, on his 3rd trophy wife (who despises him) and has 5 children by 3 different women…but he’s such a good Christian who not only has no idea how to hold up a Bible, but couldn’t name a single Bible passage when asked. Sounds like a con man and a liar, doesn’t he?

Yeah I'd admit I'd rather Trump not say any of that, but I'd vote for Trump for his policies over anything else because he serves my interests, that's the bottom line of everything. Do you condone Biden touching up little kids in a very creepy fashion and make them visibly uncomfortable? But you happen to vote for him.

What are these policies?
What is his 2024 platform?
How does he “serve your interests”?

If someone says they’ll do what you want them to do as President, is there ANYTHING ELSE they could do to not get your vote? Rape? Sexual assault? Separating children from their families? Shooting shoplifters? Disinfectant injections to “cure” a virus? Swallowing a light to cure the Coronavirus?
Withdrawing from NATO? Tariffs on Chinese goods? Supporting Putin over his own National Security personnel?

And, do you honestly think Biden “touches up little kids” in a manner that suggests he’s a pedophile? That’s what you’re suggesting as a counterpoint whataboutism about an 81 yr old Grandfather who had never been accused of this until Trumpers came along needing some ammo to beat back Trump’s history of sexual assault.

From Wikipedia:
Donald Trump, the president of the United States from 2017 to 2021, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.

TWENTY FIVE GROWN WOMEN…are they all lying? Must be, as no convictions, right???

I’m not sure when it occurred, but I think we all witnessed it over the last few hours, you are an unhinged Trumper who will say almost anything for effect. It must be what brought you to the thread with his name on it.

At that, I’ll let you skulk back into the shadows since you have yet to answer a single question with a cogent response.

Sadly, for America, it appears you are a Swing State voter. Washington told us it was imperfect and that it would need to be changed by future generations, but for now the Electoral College is all we have and , unlike you and yours, I’m just going to have to accept that the education system has turned about 70 million Americans in to completely gullible fools and all around nincompoops!

Wonder how Jesus would fare if he rocked up at the Mexican/US border and filled a form in stating he was born in a Middle Eastern stable and wanted to spread a new religion into other lands.
To be fair there’s probably a fair few guys called Jesus at that border. Handy carpenters too I bet. Not to mention they’d probably be able to quote more of the Bible than Trump.

No, you have your religions all mixed up. Catholics are the one associated with pedophilia, not the Christians.
Handy guide for the miseducated;
Nb; It's Wiki so neither exhaustive nor definitive.

More information for the wilfully ignorant;

I would suggest the best course of action would be to just put 'Hi Tomfoolery' on ignore as none of his posts even make the tiniest bit of sense now (they started as truly moronic idealogue and now they are straight WUM nonsense) and it is fairly obvious he is a returning troll not from the US. He's a gremlin--feeding him (especially after midnight) just makes him grow.

I'd vote for Trump for his policies over anything else because he serves my interests

You keep avoiding how he serves your interests though.

We know you think you have the right to control women’s bodies. So we get the abortion ban endorsement.

But you’ve not told us how banning all Muslims, adding 10% tariff on all imports or dismantling the department of education is serving your interests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.