Donald Trump

Looks like his SCOTUS mates are gonna come through.

Denying questions on Jan 6 and making up ridiculous arguments that Presidents should be immune from "Rogue DA's" prosecuting them outside of office.

The BBC page doesn't seem so convinced.

Vendetta prosecutions could certainly be an issue, but then you have to trust that courts/juries do their job.

The BBC page doesn't seem so convinced.

Vendetta prosecutions could certainly be an issue, but then you have to trust that courts/juries do their job.
Agreed.

I am guessing 7-2 for the US, maybe 8-1, with either or both insane lunatics Alito and Thomas voting against or one for with a concurrence.

If the SCOTUS rule that the shit gibbon is totally immune from prosecution, I honestly believe it will be the death knell for democracy as they know it in the USA. Every single one of those judges voting in favour of it should be marched outside and assassinated.

If the SCOTUS rule that the shit gibbon is totally immune from prosecution, I honestly believe it will be the death knell for democracy as they know it in the USA. Every single one of those judges voting in favour of it should be marched outside and assassinated.
By Biden, he’ll be immune.

Pretty clear it’s going to be a majority ruling of immunity for ‘official’ acts and no immunity for ‘personal’ acts, which would kill the Jan 6th case and potentially also the Documents case if he could get traction behind the notion he moved the documents in an official capacity, yet avoid the ludicrous theoretical that Biden could have Trump and the SC killed with immunity.

It also creates the theoretical that Biden can just cancel the next election or rule Trump ineligible to take part.

Now of course he would never do that, but if he loses it means Trump/GOP can & will abandon any future elections with full immunity to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.