Don't really get the 'Merica hate...

basokla

Seems most here hate the thought of us (us includes me).

But I like my life here. Nice house for me and my doggy. Nice yard. I can be anywhere I need to be in 15 minutes - by my own car or an uber.

Low cost of living - and that's not going to Walmart every grocery trip.

And I can wake up really early on a Saturday or Sunday and watch City - then have the rest of the day to do whatever I want.

What's not to love?

Seems most here hate the thought of us (us includes me).

But I like my life here. Nice house for me and my doggy. Nice yard. I can be anywhere I need to be in 15 minutes - by my own car or an uber.

Low cost of living - and that's not going to Walmart every grocery trip.

And I can wake up really early on a Saturday or Sunday and watch City - then have the rest of the day to do whatever I want.

What's not to love?

And it's only at the expense of the rest of the world, no biggie.

Being shot by police for just about anything under the premise of “I thought he was reaching for something”

Just a bunch of bull shit. I've been pulled over many times. Respected the officers and never had an issue.

As long as you treat them right they will return the favor.

Just a bunch of bull shit. I've been pulled over many times. Respected the officers and never had an issue.

As long as you treat them right they will return the favor.

So because it's not happened to you (yet) there's no problem, nothing to see, move along.
I take it you aren't of the black persuasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.