Dont you just hate Sky Sports

lee-mcfc

when you sit around waiting for the news on the "premiership" and it says fuck all about Man City just everything on the SCUM

Best thing to do is just cancel the subscription m8. I couldnt get to everton on sat so was reduced to watching it on the net and on SSN.

I got a really good link thank god but i did notice that during the whole of the second half they didnt go to our game once for an update apart from in the 93rd minute when they scored and when we scored and at the end they didnt even show the end of the match just carped on about how it was the first time we had won away since august.

Yep but as always they will find some way to spin it against us, they absolutely fear upsetting the rags as they are there main source of income, percentage wise i would imagine about 60% to 70% of rags watch the games on sky, so they have to promote them ceaselessly its just downright embarassing when they find some tenuous link to talk about them during a game in which they are not involved and has nothing to do with them, just to make the morons ears prick up when they hear the words man united.

DannyBoy2890 said:
de niro said:
it will just make winning everything all the more sweeter.watching them squirm will be fine and dandy.

What he said!

Assuming we start winning stuff soon
for the first couple of year the negative slant will be about buying the cup/title etc

Once were are established at the top the papers and the like of SSN will just change tack and start giving us a bit more air time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.