Dont you just hate Sky Sports

How long will it be before they change our "second away win of the season" to our "first win this year"!

The thing is, SSN is by far the biggest sporting media we have and its not too much to expect some sort of coverage when you have just won your 1st away game since August. Ideally, such an organisation would remain almost wholly impartial in order to placate as many viewers as possible, but the reality is they are ridiculously biased toward the rags.

There must be some heirachy connection to mutv! Let hope Mike Wedderburn moves up the ladder and is running the show when we hit the top floor!

TBH all the media,papers,radio etc just revel in one long rag wank fest,i dont get it myself!

Clubber said:
Do you not think we get a poor showing on Match of the day aswell, even if were playing the top 4. Not only have i noticed it, but so has one of my Rag mates.

Don't know why?

At the moment we are not in the title race and not in a relegation battle is one reason

Clubber said:
Do you not think we get a poor showing on Match of the day aswell, even if were playing the top 4. Not only have i noticed it, but so has one of my Rag mates.

Don't know why?

We usually get on the main match on MOTD when we are playing anu of the top4............................ but only when they beat us!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.