Dont you just hate Sky Sports

celf said:
TBH all the media,papers,radio etc just revel in one long rag wank fest,i dont get it myself!

its simple there are more telly clapping rags in england than any other club. even in the 70's and 80's when they won f.a.

the papers and media were biased to them. ( mirror and men, the worst)

thats why they slate us at the drop off a hat.. its what sky reds want to hear.

nickson71 said:
Clubber said:
Do you not think we get a poor showing on Match of the day aswell, even if were playing the top 4. Not only have i noticed it, but so has one of my Rag mates.

Don't know why?

At the moment we are not in the title race and not in a relegation battle is one reason

Even when its mid seaon though. We did at the begining, because of robbie, but last year and still most of this year we get 2 mins.

Clubber said:
nickson71 said:
Clubber said:
Do you not think we get a poor showing on Match of the day aswell, even if were playing the top 4. Not only have i noticed it, but so has one of my Rag mates.

Don't know why?

At the moment we are not in the title race and not in a relegation battle is one reason

Even when its mid seaon though. We did at the begining, because of robbie, but last year and still most of this year we get 2 mins.

as I said it was one reason

another could be we are just not the press favourites and we not got the support that the top 4 have

We've be a poor side for years (unfortunately) and even thou we are improving it will take time for opinions of our great club to change

nickson71 said:
Clubber said:
nickson71 said:
Clubber said:

Don't know why?

another could be we are just not the press favourites and we not got the support that the top 4 have

We've be a poor side for years (unfortunately) and even thou we are improving it will take time for opinions of our great club to change

nickson71 said:
Clubber said:
nickson71 said:
Clubber said:

Don't know why?

Not quite sure what you mean by not got the support that the top 4 have?
as we have the 5th highest average attendace which puts us above chelsea but below Newcastle.
on the other hand we have a ground fill rate of only 89.3% which puts us in a low 14th position!

east2 said:
as we have the 5th highest average attendace which puts us above chelsea but below Newcastle.
on the other hand we have a ground fill rate of only 89.3% which puts us in a low 14th position!

I'm taking about the press ....... i.e. the press don't like us it's nothing to do with attendances I really should have made that a bit clearer ;-)

nickson71 said:
east2 said:

I'm taking about the press ....... i.e. the press don't like us it's nothing to do with attendances I really should have made that a bit clearer ;-)

Until we become one of the 'Sky four' this perception will remain,we go from the ridiculous to the sublime beating Arsenal 3-0 and loosing to fulham 3-1. whilst we are in transition we are not an exciting club neither winning trophys or fleeting with relegation our league position doesn't lie, we are one of the four or five teams that have achieved mid-table mediocrity.
however, times are a changing and once we break into the Sky four the press will have no option other than to recognise us.

Wedderburn made sure after they ran the PFA stories to mention; "What about Stephen Ireland, should he have won the Young Player of the Year Award?".

All the footballers voting for Giggs saying, "his career; he has been great for 18 years..." Great, but live up to the stereotype of being stupid fuckwits and voting a bit part player as Player of the Year based on his career isnt too bright!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.