Door open for Ireland

To be honest, they've needed a player like our Stevie more than they ever have, he could be the difference to if the country gets into the world cup or not. That pleb Keane won't be up to the challenge and neither will John "what position do I fucking play again?" O'Shea. It'll be one of our own doing the business, him and his baldy bap and superman cape.

He could always come up north, doors open I assume ;)

blue jim said:
if he was an england player i wonder how many people here would be saying no to going back..
You're right of course, but that's exactly the point: the majority of City fans are English and couldn't give two shits about a foreign national team. In fact, a lot couldn't even give a shit about our own national team.

If Stevie's happy not playing for Ireland then I'm delighted, as there's less chance of him ending up crocked like Petrov. Equally, if it was playing on his mind and affecting his form for City, then he should start playing for them again.

Whatever makes him happy is best for City and that, in turn, makes me happy. What Irish people think about the situation (from a national team point of view) doesn't even register on my thought radar, to be honest.

Selfish, I know, but since when have football fans been anything but?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.