Dortmund home

Mad_fer_it said:
takeabooson said:
Mad_fer_it said:
Hi folks, im on the CL cup scheme (at least that's what it says on my season card receipt!). I don't understand how the cup scheme works tho... Do i just get first choice at tickets? I was told the money will automatically come out of my account, but none has so far. Do i just buy my own ticket?!

it means u are guaranteed a ticket and in ur own seat (depending where u sit)

they should send u an email when the money will come out of ur account and then ur card will be activated for the game, the dortmund money should have been taken out already if it hasnt u need to either visit the ticket office or phone the club. ticket office is better if u can get to it,

Cheers pal, yeah it hasn't come out of my account yet. Very irritating. Is the box office open tomorrow at all?

yeh its open everyday

Hi

I am from Germany and I already booked flights and hotel for the match MCFC-Borussia Dortmund.

If somebody is a Bluemember and doesnt want to go to the match I would take the cards.

I need 5 tickets!

You can send me a PN!

Thank you

Looking for 2 or more tickets to this game!

Can pay face to face in town centre or online via PayPal.

Please get back to me, thanks.

Hi, my friend and I from Belgium would like to see this game, we bought a blue card to buy a ticket in advance but clearly there needs to be a booking history ... We are in Manchester for business and would love to see "Vince the Prince" play in the CL. If anyone could fix me up with 2 tickets that would be great ! Thanks guy's !

Hallo City Fans ,

I´m supporter of Dortmund, and my friends and I already booked a flight and hotel rooms , but the tickets got cancelled because a not exisiting purchasing history. I hope you can help me.

We´re need of three tickets. Of course, in reward we’ll be buying you some drinks.

Please get in touch with me as fast as possible…
THANKS in advance to whoever helps me out!

Due to work i have my ticket available for sale, Colin Bell stand half way line adult v Dortmund,collect Bury area pm if interested no Dortmund fans and only regular Bluemooners please.

Hello City-Fans,

here is the next BVB supporter who looks for a ticket.
If there is anybody out there who can help me please contact me by PM.

brgs

hey guys,

blue member from germany, studying in london and definitely NO dortmund fan looking for a ticket. i will come up to manchester by coach in the afternoon. if someone can help me out, please pm!

cheers

1x ticket available ss level 2 block 216
Face value 30.00 will have to meet at ground to be swiped in.
City fans only as its my seat and don't want to be banned for future games
Cheers
Shaggy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.