Dublin and the ROI

I was thinking more about Arsenal. To me, bottling is something you do when you have the advantage in a situation. Can't really say that about Mayo; not in recent times, anyway,

:-(
Is there still one old boy left alive from the last All Ireland winners?

Have you seen the price of rent in Dublin? Not surprising there are so many homeless. I knew someone who bought a house there just before all the tech companies came in and it increased from 150 euro to 450 in a few years.

I went a few years ago and enjoyed it, but yeah, insane prices for beer and I was quite surprised you weren't allowed to drink outside in the park (although they seemed to have little issue with people smoking weed there).

Dublin,s a great city but like all great citys if you go to the well know bar areas like Temple bar, you aren’t getting the best of the city and you are probably paying over the odds for the ‘pivelage’.

Dublin,s a great city but like all great citys if you go to the well know bar areas like Temple bar, you aren’t getting the best of the city and you are probably paying over the odds for the ‘pivelage’.
You should be able to get a pint of the black stuff for no more than €6 whether in the city centre or further a field.
There’s many a great boozer just the other side of Dame Street that won’t fleece you like Temple Bar.

Or if you’re brave cross the river to the dark, sorry, north side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.