duchess fergie in the ghetto

Where's that thread gone that was slagging North Manchester ? Saying it was the cesspit of Manchester and comparing South Manchester with certain parts of Berkshire , pmsl .

Of course the programme makers are going to make the area look/feel like living there is comparable to life in Beirut . There wouldn't be a programme otherwise .
It's also patronising to wheel in some fucker who has absolutely no comprehension of living in a area like this , who is obviously going to sensationalize every mundane everyday life experience , before she fucks off back to her upper class life/surroundings .
I won't be watching some toe sucking tart slag off my home town , who has never spent more than one week living there in her life .
I'm suprised at the reaction of the people who live in Northern Moor who appear in the programme , and are shocked at how the programme has portrayed the area in a bad light . What did they expect ?

Stuart said:
Where's that thread gone that was slagging North Manchester ? Saying it was the cesspit of Manchester and comparing South Manchester with certain parts of Berkshire , pmsl .

Of course the programme makers are going to make the area look/feel like living there is comparable to life in Beirut . There wouldn't be a programme otherwise .
It's also patronising to wheel in some fucker who has absolutely no comprehension of living in a area like this , who is obviously going to sensationalize every mundane everyday life experience , before she fucks off back to her upper class life/surroundings .
I won't be watching some toe sucking tart slag off my home town , who has never spent more than one week living there in her life .
I'm suprised at the reaction of the people who live in Northern Moor who appear in the programme , and are shocked at how the programme has portrayed the area in a bad light . What did they expect ?

Apparently, when she was visiting Northern Moor, when she went for a walk after dusk, she had bodyguards with her, so to say she was leading a risk is a bit over the top.

I have loads of friends from Northern Moor and have grown up round there for 25 years, and whilst there are some bad eggs, on the whole Northern Moor is a typical friendly working class area.

But programmes like this, they're always going to target the people who view the area in a negative light and make it into a programme that the whole of the country will view... and due to this programme when I say im from the edge of Northern Moor or Wythenshawe in future, people who wont know the score and have just watched programmes like this will always raise comments like that

Stuart said:
patronising is exactly the term i would use too.

fuck me its like some upper class victorian gentleman missionary going to africa to tame the natives.

Manchester la la la la said:
PistonBlue said:
I wondered when one of the deluded south Mancs would bring North Manchester into this. Most parts of Manchester are a shithole mate, and yes that includes the south as well.

Wyhthenshawe not that bad? For fuck's sake, open your eyes.

Yes Wythenshawe is not that bad... want a comparision example? the area around City's stadium, Miles Platting and Beswick.

Even the worst parts of Benchill I wouldnt say can compare to Miles Platting or Beswick.

and most of Wythenshawe is a leafy suburb, with a few bad areas dotted around.

pmsl at wythenshawe the leafy suburb!! Yeah and Platting is a little hamlet on the edge of Manchester city centre!

Mate I used to work for the council on both north and south manc, believe me there are parts of south manc every bit as bad, if not worse anything on the north.

she should try putting certain places in East London in youtube. Why is she patronising the North all the time with her documentaries. Try round the corner from your palace u woman.

"Ooo this this shop with shutters down use to be a shop"

maybe it is sunday u silly woman or it might be the effect of the recession?

The shops Sale Circle do look dog ruff nowadays,and did them hoodies she tried to interview just grunt or spoke could'nt tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.