duchess fergie in the ghetto

Saw a lot of meticulously manicured privet hedges and well kept gardens. Not a very good advertisement for a crime ridden ghetto where nobody cares a shit!!

PistonBlue said:
Manchester la la la la said:
Yes Wythenshawe is not that bad... want a comparision example? the area around City's stadium, Miles Platting and Beswick.

Even the worst parts of Benchill I wouldnt say can compare to Miles Platting or Beswick.

and most of Wythenshawe is a leafy suburb, with a few bad areas dotted around.

pmsl at wythenshawe the leafy suburb!! Yeah and Platting is a little hamlet on the edge of Manchester city centre!

Mate I used to work for the council on both north and south manc, believe me there are parts of south manc every bit as bad, if not worse anything on the north.

fucking bullshit i worked all over manchester and mostanbiq and harpurhey and the blackleys are 10 x worse. Fucking shitholes built on a mine sinking like fuck. Hillier street makes me sick. M22 one of the best places to live in manchester.

scottyboi said:
PistonBlue said:
pmsl at wythenshawe the leafy suburb!! Yeah and Platting is a little hamlet on the edge of Manchester city centre!

Mate I used to work for the council on both north and south manc, believe me there are parts of south manc every bit as bad, if not worse anything on the north.

fucking bullshit i worked all over manchester and mostanbiq and harpurhey and the blackleys are 10 x worse. Fucking shitholes built on a mine sinking like fuck. Hillier street makes me sick. M22 one of the best places to live in manchester.

Well you certainly know about bullshit scottyboi. I'm not saying the north is anything great but you lot on the south must walk around with your eyes shut. M22, like most places in Manc is a shithole. End.

PistonBlue said:
scottyboi said:

Well you certainly know about bullshit scottyboi. I'm not saying the north is anything great but you lot on the south must walk around with your eyes shut. M22, like most places in Manc is a shithole. End.

i would live in wythenshawe any day of the week compared to the dump up there. It should not even be allowed in manchester. Fucking smackhead land up there. Feel sorry for the decent people that are forced to live there. Most dont even have jobs fed up of fitting kitchens and that for the cunts just to wreck them. Anything past city centre is shocking.

I saw the documentary and these arguments about where the best/worse areas of Manchester are just daft.

If she wants to find out where the root of these social problems lie than she needs to look elsewhere in my opinion.
In one word -CONSEQUENCE. Or total lack of it.

There was a clue in the programme. The amount of solicitors offices in the area, never slow to capitalise on social depravation. Those and takeaways. When you look around your suburb and all the new businesses are solicitors, takeaways and off-licences. It's time to get the fook out of dodge.

scottyboi said:
PistonBlue said:

i would live in wythenshawe any day of the week compared to the dump up there. It should not even be allowed in manchester. Fucking smackhead land up there. Feel sorry for the decent people that are forced to live there. Most dont even have jobs fed up of fitting kitchens and that for the ***** just to wreck them. Anything past city centre is shocking.

So, there are no drugs in Wythenshawe? No gangs on the south, no crime, no smackheads. You're either blind or just deluded mate.

north south devide going on here,There's bad areas on every council estate in the country,I grew up in northernmoor and dont think its that bad,just the usual teens hanging around bored like there was twenty years ago,but there seemed to be more coppers about 20 years ago or is it just me?..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.