Dunne - Probably the worst defender in the league

maybe some can post a dunne is god post. Very loyal gives 100% honest hard working strong quick

Ben Haim is the worst defender I have EVER seen.

Speaking of defenders, anyone know where I can find a video of Niklas Jensen scoring that belter against Leeds from a few years back? You know that one off the Volley at Maine Road??

This topic is embarassing, How quick did we get so high and mighty to slag off one of better players over the last few years?

Sure he aint no John Terry of Cavallho, but he's dug us out of more holes in his time here than he has got us into. Four times player of the season is doing something right!

Some of the comments on this are so pathetic, I can only assume its a big wind up.

This is cruel to a loyal servant of the club.

Says alot about his teamates then if for the preceding 4 years he was voted player of the season!

nothing more i detest ,

than so called city 'fans' coming on here and slating our own players.

its disgusting.

and as for the OP saying dunny is the worst defender in the prem..........WTF !

The OP's 50th post too....hmmmmm!

Dunne is far from being the worst defender in the league.

He may be not the next level we are now looking for, but he is a bloody good defender on his day. Granted he makes the odd cock up but they are very few and far between, and show me a defender that doesn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.