Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our team, they would both fit in. Haaland is far ahead as my number one but I wouldn’t be opposed to Vlahovic
Getting Haaland makes a bigger statement and firmly puts us at the top table for attracting the worlds best while fending off other suiters. The time is right for us to do this

this lad looks more like a pep player, lovely technique, lower profile, better at associative play but Haaland is at another level obviously, better finisher, one man fast break wrecking ball. That said, if city knows Haaland is gone to whomever they should secure the serbian this winter window. The lack of a striker can and probably will loom large come april and may

There seems little negatives to this signing. He is at a great age, proven goalscorer in a top league, seems to be on an upward trajectory, we need a striker In January, could play in champs lge??? and very well priced due to his contract situation.

Based on all that I am convinced we wont go for him.

There seems little negatives to this signing. He is at a great age, proven goalscorer in a top league, seems to be on an upward trajectory, we need a striker In January, could play in champs lge??? and very well priced due to his contract situation.

Based on all that I am convinced we wont go for him.
There could be one great big negative, and that .that the striker we want isn't available until the summer.

Vlahovic does look decent but so did another young striker that City bought from Fiorentina - he ended up being dropped for Wilfried Bony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.