Dynamo Kiev Day Trip - IMPORTANT UPDATE

spike144

We regret to inform you that numbers are nowhere near sufficient for this trip to go ahead. We had hoped that following the ticket news, weekend sales would take us to our threshold, however we have less than 40 places booked and it is not viable with this number.

The late decision about the game gave us a very small sales window. Along with the fact that we are going to London on both weekends either side of Kiev (Chelsea, FA Cup and Capital One Cup Final)

We can confirm that no money has been charged to your card.

We wish everyone travelling to Kiev all the best. Let's hope for the right result and a good trip in the next round!

Kind Regards,

Spike, Miles and all the team.

Last edited:
v
Dynamo Kiev v Manchester City
NSC Olimpiskiy, Kiev, Ukraine, Wednesday 24th February

Given the short notice of Kiev's stadium ban reduction and the upcoming Cup Final it is difficult for us to judge interest for this trip. Therefore we have no choice but to make this subject to numbers. As soon as we see there is sufficient interest we will remove this condition. Bookings can be made now online or by phone.
NO PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL MONDAY 8TH FEB WHEN A FINAL DECISION HAS BEEN MADE.

Day Trip - £355 per person

Book online at www.sportoptions.com or call 01925 755 222

Depart approx 06:30 from Manchester Airport on the morning of the match.
Arrive into Kiev Airport approx midday local time.
On arrival in Kiev there will be a coach transfer to the City Centre where you can spend the afternoon at your leisure.
You will need to make your own way to the stadium for the match, which is located within the city centre.
After the final whistle our coaches will be waiting outside the stadium to take you back to Kiev Airport.
The return flight will land back into Manchester approx 03:35am.

If you cannot attend for any reason we will not offer refunds. However we will offer a free name change up to 5 days before departure. After there will be a £50 charge.
ery interested, but until tickets go on sale can't commit

Getting a match ticket is the easy part , there'll be enough for everyone who wants one - its getting there thats the hard bit so if you fancy Spikes trip give them a ring - they need 150+ to make it happen , theres a few of us on this , but still need a few more to make it happen

Getting a match ticket is the easy part , there'll be enough for everyone who wants one - its getting there thats the hard bit so if you fancy Spikes trip give them a ring - they need 150+ to make it happen , theres a few of us on this , but still need a few more to make it happen

Yeah, hope there's enough interest to make this happen. Kiev's a great city, wouldn't mind going again.

Kiev is a lovely City and I hope that the fighting didn't destroy any of the beautiful buildings. I wish I were going back but the Capital One Cup final and a long weekend in London scuppered that!!

Kiev is a lovely City and I hope that the fighting didn't destroy any of the beautiful buildings. I wish I were going back but the Capital One Cup final and a long weekend in London scuppered that!!
The fighting was over 800 k from Kiev. I was there in October, it's all good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.