Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

Too much bigging it up before games, too many smiley faces at training. Just get out there and win some games!!

Vinny said it was hunting season and that was a load of bollocks too!

Ask him to bring the fucking team for a change?

Part of me, wouldn't be arsed if we went out tonight, that's really where this season has left me.

The penny doesn't seem to be dropping with our lot, and I would hope the embarrassment would somehow result in us winning seven or eight on the spin (laughable), rather than another round here or there, adding further to their delusions and the falacy we won't exit at the first sign of a serious opponent.

This team and manager has been given an extremely easy ride of it this season, simply because both the fans and the pundits could only see a time when we would eventually flick a switch.

Cant see any players being rested, The club want to progress as far as possible in this competition. The players need to put in some effort if they want the fans to be noisy. Generally dont sing if you have nothing to sing about !!
The crowd is looking a bit healthier now from the planner and Kiev have sold their allocation so they might make some noise

Cant see any players being rested, The club want to progress as far as possible in this competition. The players need to put in some effort if they want the fans to be noisy. Generally dont sing if you have nothing to sing about !!
The crowd is looking a bit healthier now from the planner and Kiev have sold their allocation so they might make some noise
because all our eggs are in the same ultimately unwinnable basket. Just saying.

Ask him to bring the fucking team for a change?

Part of me, wouldn't be arsed if we went out tonight, that's really where this season has left me.

The penny doesn't seem to be dropping with our lot, and I would hope the embarrassment would somehow result in us winning seven or eight on the spin (laughable), rather than another round here or there, adding further to their delusions and the falacy we won't exit at the first sign of a serious opponent.

This team and manager has been given an extremely easy ride of it this season, simply because both the fans and the pundits could only see a time when we would eventually flick a switch.

The team and the manager have been extremely fortunate that the eyes of the media have been elsewhere. Take away Chelseas woes and the continued goings on at the swamp and the club would have been torn apart by all and sundry and quite rightly so. Pellegrini is especially fortunate because Peps impending arrival has saved him from an extremely hard time in the media. He's been sacked but its being looked upon as "hes lost his job because the club want the best manager in the world, hes been harshly treated and what a nice guy he is". Without Pep, he gets the sack but its more like "Look at this clown, spent £300m and took the team backwards".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.