Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

Sorry no enthusiasm for this after our abysmal performances in the league this year.

I expect us to go through but what is the point, any half decent team just cut us to ribbons.
I think you have to put things is to perspective. its all about the trip, its a jolly with the lads. the games are somewhat meaningless.

We have to play with the kids and kolarov, ,because the game against united must be a priority !!
This is the strangest kind of thinking and yet seems endemic in all forms of the professional game. It seems to go as follows: We should aim to qualify for Europe in some form or another. Once we are in that competition, be it EL or CL, we should do anything possible to get out of it if it means we won't qualify for it again next season. It's a staggeringly incoherent logic.

Last edited:
We can't fuck this up shirley?
Just don't let them get a sniff of goal,keep the ball and don't do anything stupid
That's easier said than done,hope we go out and and play a similar way to that in Kiev,on the nervy side if we did concede early doors it would make for an interesting match,having said that think we will win 3.1..

That's easier said than done,hope we go out and and play a similar way to that in Kiev,on the nervy side if we did concede early doors it would make for an interesting match,having said that think we will win 3.1..
I am jaded by mp and his need to keep scoring when we should be managing the game,i'm sure you are right about an eventual win

All we have to do is not concede 3 and we are through. Even in the form we are in I think we'd struggle to fuck this one up. Add that the players and management still look like they give a shit about the Champions League, which is awfully good of them, and I expect serene progress.

Bring off Vinny, Merlin and Kun if we are comfortable.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Otamendi Kolarov
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas Silva Sterling
Aguero

Caballero
Sagna
Mangala
Clichy
Garcia
Iheanacho
Bony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.