Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d find it fucking infuriating if he scores against us. Particularly in a cup final! I loved him when with us and will give him a warm welcome at the Etihad but am not looking forward to seeing him against us.

Showed more of what he was made of when he put up how many City had scored on his fingers after number six went in in the 6-1 at O.T.
It’s alright when things are going your way. But the true mark of a man is how he deals with things when the chips are down. He went into his shell, started acting like he couldn’t be arsed, got moody with the fans when we wanted more from him and then wouldn’t acknowledge us in his last game lap around the pitch.

Yep not sure Frank had much time for Jose when he left.

It’s amazing how bitter some Chelsea fans were - given Frank was out of contract - so only really joined us because Chelsea didn’t want him. That said Lampard is Chelsea through and through and will play a major role at that club one day. I’m not sure about Dzeko at Chelsea. When he was with us - he needed to be the main man to thrive and I’m not sure he’ll like being a bit part player at Chelsea. Will always love Dzeko for his often overlooked contribution prior to 93:20!

this will upset me a bit seeing him at another english club.

But it's been a few years and good luck to him.

Agreed with Chelsea looks done.

Be gutted seeing Edin in another English side.

Good luck to him tho hopefully he can keep his record of scoring against the rags up.

that's why I'm hoping for an Arsenal victory tonight.

You just know he'd score against us in a Cup final now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.