Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we would have had a cheap buy back clause option he would be great here as the third striker and score a hatful in this team. I know he divided opinion but his goals contributed massively to our 2014 title win when Sergio was injured.

I wish we would have had a cheap buy back clause option he would be great here as the third striker and score a hatful in this team. I know he divided opinion but his goals contributed massively to our 2014 title win when Sergio was injured.

Would not fit into Peps philosophy at all...

As long as it's not against us I hope he bags a ton of goals. Especially if they're against the rest of the big six.

I think judgement is clouded with Dzeko. He had some good moments and a great spell when we won the league for the 2nd time but god did he have some bad moments too, not least his last season!

His first touch was abysmal his scoring ability great to me at least it seemed he had to play every week else he lost his sharpness. Memory is a funny thing though its more about perception than recall

Dzeko is literally one of the most frustrating players in city’s recent history, absolutely unplayable on his day and on that day one of the best in Europe, as a penalty box player there’s only Lewandowski of that style, I’d take him back tomorrow as a bench / impact player but his all round game isn’t what suits our current style. Hope he does well as Chelsea and will hopefully get a good reception at our place and respect us back when he inevitabley gets the consolation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.