Dzeko

Maybe i was just paranoid but it seemed like when he was on the pitch we tried little bits of intricate play then as soon as he went off we would start whipping crosses in...

Because there wasn’t any. He had doubters but no haters to my knowledge. Same goes for several other players.

The word “hater” is much misused on this site.

I dont think any player is actually hated its just whens there's a bad performance certain players always seem to get the backlash. Bit like Gundo at the min.

Great read. Always have a soft spot for Edin. The QPR game is his most famous goal, but my favourite has to be the headed away goal against spurs.
That goal coming directly from their corner was exquisite.
Also the day we drubbed them on their homeboy turf for the 1st time in a long time.
Just 1 more drubbing to be handed out to Liverpool now and we will have the full set.

Great read. Always have a soft spot for Edin. The QPR game is his most famous goal, but my favourite has to be the headed away goal against spurs.
Also the day we drubbed them on their homeboy turf for the 1st time in a long time.
Just 1 more drubbing to be handed out to Liverpool now and we will have the full set.

I completely agree about the goal at Shite Hart Lane. It was a brilliant goal: a fantastic break, a great cross from Nasri and an amazing header from the big man.

How Edin managed to stretch his neck muscles to both reach the ball and get enough power into the header to fire it into the net, I’ll never know.

Four great goals in four days for the lad.

First, a perfect hat-trick against Victoria Plzen.

And then a fantastic effort against Empoli.

Last edited by a moderator:

My fave was a header at Selhurst Park. Chelsea had just won at Anfield (the Stevie G game) and we desperately needed a good start against a pretty good Palace side. And Edin did just that with a great run and header after 5 mins. Just a shame the Scousers had already wrapped up the title.

People always remember Edin for the goal against QPR rightly so, but the one at Everton where he seem to be in the air for ever and the power in the header he got was phenomenal, so underrated by a few

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.