East Stand Level Three...

Blue Smarties

Going to look like a reet numpty with my T-Rex wearing a Elano shirt! Oh well, fuck 'em! I'll be standing up singing loud and proud even if I'm on my own! Just grateful I've managed to get a ticket today!

Anyone else up with the Gods (keeping us warm and dry ;D!)?

Yeah, i'm there all the time (not bought my ticket yet like)

It ain't half as bad as you'd think up there, that said i sit over looking the away fans.

Yup I'm up there also, not too happy about being in the sky but I'd sit on the floodlights for this match if it was the only way I could get to see the game.
Never been on level 3 and right near the back too on row DD :-( oh well still I'm in :-)

my season ticket is up there mate, i to shall join you in singing as i normally look like a twat singing on my own up there!!

I hope it's good, if it is I might just make it a long term thing eh?! I'm also looking over the away fans, or so I'm led to believe. My T-Rex will be wearing a purple Elano shirt from last season, I'll most probably get moaned at for waving him around like a daft prat I am but oh well. Hopefully we can all work together for making it a top atmosphere up on the top eh? In fact hopefully the atmosphere is top all around the ground!

also first time for me in level 3, been at the top at wembley and it was better than i thought Hope its all to play for come second leg, will be a great atmosphere.

Blue Smartie said:
I hope it's good, if it is I might just make it a long term thing eh?! I'm also looking over the away fans, or so I'm led to believe. My T-Rex will be wearing a purple Elano shirt from last season, I'll most probably get moaned at for waving him around like a daft prat I am but oh well. Hopefully we can all work together for making it a top atmosphere up on the top eh? And as a matter of fact, all around the ground!

If you wave it and block people's view of the match you will get stick, Even at a fiver I want to see more than an inflatable T-rex!! ;-)

Level 3 is the best view in the stadium bar none IMO.

lancs blue said:
Blue Smartie said:
I hope it's good, if it is I might just make it a long term thing eh?! I'm also looking over the away fans, or so I'm led to believe. My T-Rex will be wearing a purple Elano shirt from last season, I'll most probably get moaned at for waving him around like a daft prat I am but oh well. Hopefully we can all work together for making it a top atmosphere up on the top eh? And as a matter of fact, all around the ground!

If you wave it and block people's view of the match you will get stick, Even at a fiver I want to see more than an inflatable T-rex!! ;-)

Level 3 is the best view in the stadium bar none IMO.
I wont do that, only when we score for about five seconds when we're celebrating and when the teams come out etc. Is that fair? ;-(

I've sat in level 3 a few times, it's pretty good, you get a good perspective of the formation etc. that you don't get lower down. Bit too far away to shout abuse at the other team though ;)

Disturbance said:
I've sat in level 3 a few times, it's pretty good, you get a good perspective of the formation etc. that you don't get lower down. Bit too far away to shout abuse at the other team though ;)
I'll still give it a go! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.