East Stand Level Three...

Disturbance said:
I've sat in level 3 a few times, it's pretty good, you get a good perspective of the formation etc. that you don't get lower down. Bit too far away to shout abuse at the other team though ;)

No, just too far away to be heard by the other team. ;-)

ConnorMCFC said:
my season ticket is up there mate, i to shall join you in singing as i normally look like a twat singing on my own up there!!
why on earth would you buy a season ticket for up there? its a graveyard.

de niro said:
ConnorMCFC said:
my season ticket is up there mate, i to shall join you in singing as i normally look like a twat singing on my own up there!!
Cause it is the best view in the ground?

I had a ST in 306 for three years before i got pissed off with $ky changing fixtures after i had my flights booked so didnt renew last year (that and the fact that i lost my pt job that christmas), but as a citycard holder i have been in most parts f the ground and would prefer 306 to any other part of the ground.

de niro said:
ConnorMCFC said:

I have always gone for a position like this right from the old kippax to the new one and now easlands. Old habits etc and theres quite a lot from Middleton and Langley up there as well. It is quiet though.

slat26 said:
de niro said:
ConnorMCFC said:

I have always gone for a position like this right from the old kippax to the new one and now easlands. Old habits etc and theres quite a lot from Middleton and Langley up there as well. It is quiet though.
yeah im from middleton, i its the best view up there, not right at the very top, anything from the front row to half way up is class

ConnorMCFC said:
slat26 said:
de niro said:
ConnorMCFC said:

yeah im from middleton

me2 boarshaw....u ?

lancs blue said:
Disturbance said:
I've sat in level 3 a few times, it's pretty good, you get a good perspective of the formation etc. that you don't get lower down. Bit too far away to shout abuse at the other team though ;)

No, just too far away to be heard by the other team. ;-)

True, that's what I should've said! Didn't stop me either, give 'em hell Blue Smartie!

The only time it was lively when I was up there was when a rag was discovered during the derby under Pearce

Agree it's a great view of the game, and for this game, I think there will be a grat atmosphere all around the ground......providing the tie is still alive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.