Eberechi Eze

that doesn't sound like something a 30 year old adonis would say :) and i wish i was 7, i could join in with , i want i want i want i want :)
You called me a 13-year-old. I am just responding. Ok, fine, I am 12. My reverse psychology tactic didn't work. You got me. I wouldn't say Adonis, either. Mum, a mean man on the internet is messaging me...oops, wrong thread.

Last edited:
30 is no time to be settled with one person

Plenty of time later to get the slippers on believe me
Thanks for the advice. You are probably right in theory, but in practice, it just happened. It would be a good thread in the off-topic section. Something like, "Has your private life turned out the way you always thought it would." Why or why not, etc. I never thought I would "settle" young, but I can only say I met someone I consider my best friend, and I can't see a life without her. I don't know how else to explain it. I guess time will tell if I was right/wrong, but I welcome advice from (presumably) more experienced people in that department. Thanks :).

Sorry for the off-topic, everyone. I don't know how we got here...

Any updates on Eze? We have about a week left, so surely any movement is imminent if we are serious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.