Eberechi Eze

How is he at receiving the ball in tight spaces? I've seen his bursting runs forward and his skill on the ball, but what's he like when it comes to keeping things ticking over, retaining possession, taking up good positions to receive the ball, etc?
Excellent ball carrier, very neat in tight spaces and a decent passer, room for improvement in other areas obviously. He’s also very good taking set pieces.

Seems like Nunes is the priority but if we can somehow get both that would be amazing!

How is he at receiving the ball in tight spaces? I've seen his bursting runs forward and his skill on the ball, but what's he like when it comes to keeping things ticking over, retaining possession, taking up good positions to receive the ball, etc?

This is my question. All his highlights have him making driving runs from deep. Can he play 1 touch against a back 10 and still be creative? We occasionally get those deep runs from KDB but need both

I posted this video a couple of months ago, and good technical players make it look like they have time on the ball, even in tight spaces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.