Ed China leaves Wheeler Dealers

They miss the point don't they? Most seem to watch it to see the actual spannering not fatty making up so called deals. Maybe the reason his side kicks leave is because as he doesn't include "labour" costs in his so called "profits" maybe China and Anstead didn't get any wages lol !!
In the American episodes they always state how many hours labour the grease monkey has put in

Mike Brewer is a money grabbing ****.

A simple formula destroyed to appeal to the more lucrative US TV market. The production is laughable nowadays. Obvious green screen with the southern shithouse redoing lines he fucked up. Dramatic openings etc. I don't watch it for the drama. I watched it because it was relaxing TV watching a spiv buy shit cars and Ed rescuing it so that twat could bullshit someone in overpaying for it at the end.

It's become more about the salesman and less about rebuilding the cars.

Edd has his own you tube channel up and running now, and it's very good.
It's mainly him fixing stuff, and not one annoying cockernee in sight.
If you like engines, engineering and bikes, check out matt hudsons the workshop. Be warned though, pc he aint.

Reactions: mat

A simple formula destroyed to appeal to the more lucrative US TV market. The production is laughable nowadays. Obvious green screen with the southern shithouse redoing lines he fucked up. Dramatic openings etc. I don't watch it for the drama. I watched it because it was relaxing TV watching a spiv buy shit cars and Ed rescuing it so that twat could bullshit someone in overpaying for it at the end.

"Hawd art yer haynd mi awd choina".

Try watching "flipping Bangers" along the same line as wheeler dealers but without the fat prick

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.