Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge double save for us but his positioning for their equalizer was poor. I wouldn't swap him for anyone though

yep, it was odd run on their goal. but really odd, he looked like he was disoriented when that camera behind the gall showed how he approached rashford.

But he is fucking stone. To get that ball to his face and save another one second later, that's come tough, tough fucker. And what one could say about his footballing ability that isn't already said - he's better footballer than half of Mourinho's team.

yep, it was odd run on their goal. but really odd, he looked like he was disoriented when that camera behind the gall showed how he approached rashford.

But he is fucking stone. To get that ball to his face and save another one second later, that's come tough, tough fucker. And what one could say about his footballing ability that isn't already said - he's better footballer than half of Mourinho's team.

He did get it quite wrong on their goal. He did react quickly but perhaps this was an occasion where he needed to take a moment. No doubt it was a situation where the striker had the advantage but if Ed had stepped off his line and set himself, I think the shot could have been stopped.

Made up for it in spades with the double save. His movement on the first shot was good and made it look like the shot just hit him but it didn't.

I mean, he's so brave. I mean, only Bert's been braver, brave.

That sounds a little OTT, more a spat with Moanio

It's the word for the whole incident, not just Ederson/Mourinho. There was blood there, so some kind of fight happened. Ederson is most mentioned from our side so if bans are issued, I'm afraid they'd want to level things up

It's the word for the whole incident, not just Ederson/Mourinho. There was blood there, so some kind of fight happened. Ederson is most mentioned from our side so if bans are issued, I'm afraid they'd want to level things up
What are you talking about bans for,it'll be a slap on everyones wrists at most,maureen went into our dressing room so he started it all off so it's his fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.