Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stat posted on reddit, he had more passes completed today that Erikson or Ali.

He seems to love it when teams press high on us, and likes to taunt strikers, he always seems to wait to the very last moment to pass when under pressure, and then passes it with the absolute ease, i would hate being a striker who is instucted to close down on him, just gives him the opportunity to toy with them.

The flat 70 yarder he pinged out to Sterling (?) in the second half was better than anything alli or Kane did all match.

A rag mate of mine said and I quote. "To be fair, I've never seen a keeper pass like that before."

I think plenty of Rags were watching tonight in the vein hope we might have slipped up, especially without Silva.

Thought he might have got praised on motd for his performance, he's going to be great for us. Great stopper and passes as well as any midfielder.
The days when goal keepers booted it to the sky are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.