Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to radio five after the match and one of the idiots/pundits commented how poor Ederson was tonight ? He didnt put a foot wrong and was unlucky with Shreks goal going in off the post , beggars belief what our defence and keeper has to do to get a semblance of credit.

Listened to radio five after the match and one of the idiots/pundits commented how poor Ederson was tonight ? He didnt put a foot wrong and was unlucky with Shreks goal going in off the post , beggars belief what our defence and keeper has to do to get a semblance of credit.
Wear red

Brighton - two serious things to deal with, fluffed both.
Tonight one shot ,could have done better, one goal.
I give up.

He nearly saved a one time shot from 10 yards out struck right between his legs (the ****ing ball came off the post after he shifted his right boot to make contact with the ball).

But, yeah, absolutely at fault.

I give up.

He nearly saved a one time shot from 10 yards out struck right between his legs (the ****ing ball came off the post after he shifted his right boot to make contact with the ball).

But, yeah, absolutely at fault.

Couldn't agree more. To blame him for the goal you would have to be Phil Neville. I see the BBC have wasted no time in setting him up as Bravo Mk II.

Don't think the goal was Eddy's fault. Awful pass by Sane and we played them onside then left Rooney open. If he'd have saved that we'd have given him massive praise, so conceding shouldn't mean blaming him. I like what I've seen of him and I think he's going to be our #1 for quite some time. Even then I'm prepared to give him some time to adjust to English football this season. The blame should be on the other end not taking and converting chances.

Poor reports from the media this morning who cannot have watched the game. I thought he was generally excellent with superb distribution. Blaming him for the goal is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.