Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is a perfect example of a signing that has clearly improved the team

He's been fortunate in the sense that his team mates have not dropped him in it the way they did with Bravo when he started and on the few occasions they have, the opposition have tended to miss the target; which is good because it has allowed him to settle in without too much fuss, aside from the Mane kung-fu controversy. Whilst I don't think he has been really tested as a keeper, yet, I do think he has looked very assured in all that he has done. His speed off his line is particularly impressive and if his shot stopping proves to be as good as his distribution, he will be awesome.

Another solid performance last night, feel so relaxed with him in net. Great save in the first half and that pass to Sergio was superb.

Ederson is the baby face Monster we needed all along.

Distribution/courage/reflexes etc. are top notch.

Thank You PEP for bringing the baby face to City :D

He's been fortunate in the sense that his team mates have not dropped him in it the way they did with Bravo when he started and on the few occasions they have, the opposition have tended to miss the target; which is good because it has allowed him to settle in without too much fuss, aside from the Mane kung-fu controversy. Whilst I don't think he has been really tested as a keeper, yet, I do think he has looked very assured in all that he has done. His speed off his line is particularly impressive and if his shot stopping proves to be as good as his distribution, he will be awesome.

Or another way to look at that is at one point they knew they only needed to hit the ball on target and it was a goal, Ederson is a huge presence and as time goes on it will play with strikers heads like big red nose did in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.