Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Independent claiming he's already in Manchester and having a medical this afternoon

I would think it's possible mate. Flight in This morning by jet, medical check (easiest one ever as he played yesterday so Is obviously fine!) do interviews etc then fly out for his holibobs

Lets hope he's not flying BA, be lucky if he is here for the start of the season.

lol I'm assuming city charter a fine private jet for our Crown Jewels mate. It really is going to be an amazing summer isn't it? Finally we are about to use the financial clout we have

I know watching a highlights reel can be misleading, however it really struck me watching that he appears to have every attribute you'd like in a keeper.

I agree, this may well be the player to help us forget Hart but it needs doing out on the pitch in England, Bravo looked a top class keeper and no doubt will be again either next season here or if he joins somebody else.

I agree, this may well be the player to help us forget Hart but it needs doing out on the pitch in England, Bravo looked a top class keeper and no doubt will be again either next season here or if he joins somebody else.

I think Bravo has just got the yips, I don't think it's because of the Prem. He just hasn't got started. He can also do most of the stuff Moraes does in that vid.

This guy looks like an ideal signing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.