Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bnice said:
Hard to understand how ungrateful some City supporters are. You guys don't deserve to represent such a great club.
Yes we do because we've supported them through thick and thin, unlike people like you, who whore your support around, wherever your hero is playing.

-- Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:39 pm --

Bnice said:
Lol me obsessed? "edin" or "dzeko" are not part of my username ;)
Neither is "banned" but you are. As any of you other fan-boys who dare question our support will be.

Dzeko is not good enough for City. We must sell him. Dortmund, Bayern or some other small club.

AzRim said:
]Also, with some of the mod team doing quite a crappy job at being neutral and trying to make this a place a forum for meaningful discussion.
Its a strange world is yours, where the mods on a football forum, who are actually supporters of the club that the forum is dedicated too, have opinions, but are not are allowed to express them.

There is no need for us to be nuetral, unless its dealing with problems.

Dzeko has been playing well recently, and I don't share the opinion that he was poor on Monday, but like last Wednesday his finishing was poor, and unlike last week it contributed to the defeat. His work rate, and most of his touches, were fine, but not his finishing.

robi99 said:
Dzeko is not good enough for City. We must sell him. Dortmund, Bayern or some other small club.

Edin has made 34 appearances many of them from the subs bench this campaign and has scored 19 goals in all competitions (over an average of a goal every other game) these are not the stats of a player who you say isn't good enough, he has weighed in with some very important goals at tricky stages in some matches and has stepped up to the plate very well during some difficult squad injury problems so CUT THE GUY SOME SLACK ! admittedly he didn't have his best game on Monday night but that can be said of half the team.I agree he is not as flexible or adaptable as other strikers in the squad and will probably never be the first name pencilled in pre game if other options are available but he is a good solid back up striker who is always a threat and knows how to score goals, a brilliant squad asset.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
robi99 said:

Edin has made 34 appearances many of them from the subs bench this campaign and has scored 19 goals in all competitions (over an average of a goal every other game) these are not the stats of a player who you say isn't good enough, he has weighed in with some very important goals at tricky stages in some matches and has stepped up to the plate very well during some difficult squad injury problems so CUT THE GUY SOME SLACK ! admittedly he didn't have his best game on Monday night but that can be said of half the team.I agree he is not as flexible or adaptable as other strikers in the squad and will probably never be the first name pencilled in pre game if other options are available but he is a good solid back up striker who is always a threat and knows how to score goals, a brilliant squad asset.
That was sarcasm. :-)

he couldn't hit a barn door,he tries and he is always the one getting the chances but his finishing under pressure is crap.If he doesn`t have to think about it and hits it first time they usually go in the net.It`s a shame cos he is nearly always in the right position.

robi99 said:
CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
robi99 said:

That was sarcasm. :-)

Ha ha ha lol nice one robi99 :-} I asked for that one !

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bnice said:
Hard to understand how ungrateful some City supporters are. You guys don't deserve to represent such a great club.
Yes we do because we've supported them through thick and thin, unlike people like you, who whore your support around, wherever your hero is playing.

-- Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:39 pm --

Bnice said:
Lol me obsessed? "edin" or "dzeko" are not part of my username ;)
Neither is "banned" but you are. As any of you other fan-boys who dare question our support will be.

fair play made me chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.