Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

WimbledonRd said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
BOSNIANCITY said:
Based on what?
Watching city

I have NO idea what you've been watching, but if you want to watch something pretty, then don't choose Aguero nor Tevez, choose to watch Ballet - that will probably give you something pretty to watch.

But if you want to watch City's best striker in terms of OBJECTIVE AND RELEVANT statistics - then, that City striker is Dzeko time and time and time again.

Most goals.
Most goals / minute of play.
Best hold up game.

Sure, he doesn't run around like he is 5',2" like Tevez or Aguero, but he scores and that is all that counts for a striker.

Again, what you've been watching - I have no idea, but it wasn't football.

Dzeko is the Best City has got.

Besides, bringing Falcao will be same as bringing another Tevez and Aguero. Falcao is 5', 10", short, quick - we already have Tevez and Aguero that do exactly that, we don't need another one of those.
If you think Dzeko is better than Aguero I just don't what to say. And you obviously haven't watched Falcao.

greasedupdeafguy said:
If you think Dzeko is better than Aguero I just don't what to say. And you obviously haven't watched Falcao.
Did you watch Falkao against Real Madrid?

Apart from the Bosnian love fest, which is to be expected, most I know think Edin is decent and that's about it. Decent enough to stay IMO but not decent enough to prevent the arrival of Cavani/Falcao.

Blimey I know Dzeko is famous in Bosnia but the Bosnians we got on here might as well just call him God. Its unbelievable some of the stuff i have read on here. Dzeko is better than Aguero and Falcao. Blimey blimey blimey
i do like him though and he does score goals but realism is still needed at times

All this talk about Dzeko leaving really depends on who our next manager will be.

Mourinho - 90% stays
Pep- 90% goes
Mancini or any other - 50/50%

LoveCity said:
WimbledonRd said:
Dzeko is the only decent striker above 6 feet. Where will you find a prolific striker of his size?

So Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Jovetic, Benzema, Higuain, and Lewandowski (all 6ft or taller) are not even "decent" now? Heard it all.

Who says we will even want a tall striker anyway? I mean Falcao isn't even 6ft but has a great leap and gets above tall defenders for headers.

NONE OF THOSE ARE ON THE MARKET YOU IDIOT!!!

BlueMoonoverUS said:
All this talk about Dzeko leaving really depends on who our next manager will be.

Mourinho - 90% stays
Pep- 90% goes
Mancini or any other - 50/50%

It is down to the player and there are no guarantees that he can be a regular starter at City. Even if Mourinho was to take over he would probably want to sign Falcao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.