Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to cash in on him at the end of the season. Thanks Edin for your contribution.

Get rid, I've had enough of his can't be arsed performances, he's got the strength of terry Cooke combined with the touch of big fat bob Taylor.

He doesn't run or get involved in build up play, he needs flying wingers whipping in crosses and we've only got Scott Sinclair whose arse cheeks are cemented to the bench.

Not sure if I want him stay or not.

Obviously depends on who gets the nod and how he sets us up.

As a pure goalscorer, I would be inclined to keep him and tell him to concentrate on putting the ball in the onion bag. Leave the football to others who can actually play and stay away from the flanks (a bit like the advice to stay away from that Maine Road - didn't work on me, I'm pleased to say!)

AntiUnited said:
ElanJo said:
AntiUnited said:
teves nasri out then ye ?

Nasri, yes perhaps

Tevez? no. He may be arrogant but he's no Bambi unlike Dzeko

Golf_250x250.png

Not really the same thing tho. His arrogance and pride led him to do that bs. Off the field nonsense and fallouts.

Dzeko on the other hand retreats into his shell and becomes a useless lump as soon as he misplaces a pass or gets put on the bench. He's a confidence player who loses confidence far too easily. He doesn't have the mentality to play for a top club. Tevez might be trouble from time to time but he forces himself into form.

ElanJo said:
AntiUnited said:
ElanJo said:
Nasri, yes perhaps

Golf_250x250.png

Not really the same thing tho. His arrogance and pride led him to do that bs. Off the field nonsense and fallouts.

Dzeko on the other hand retreats into his shell and becomes a useless lump as soon as he misplaces a pass or gets put on the bench. He's a confidence player who loses confidence far too easily. He doesn't have the mentality to play for a top club. Tevez might be trouble from time to time but he forces himself into form.
"Doesn't have mentality to play for a top club" player is still our top goalscorer. Most PL strikers would be happy with that kind of production for a season, yet he scored 16 goals in a season where he was on the bench most of the time. I'm sure Dzeko knows he can do better but let's not go too far, eh?

BosnianDiamond said:
ElanJo said:
AntiUnited said:

"Doesn't have mentality to play for a top club" player is still our top goalscorer. Most PL strikers would be happy with that kind of production for a season, yet he scored 16 goals in a season where he was on the bench most of the time. I'm sure Dzeko knows he can do better but let's not go too far, eh?
Top scorer in the league and 15 altogether.

Apart from that, I'm sure there are plenty of top teams that would be more than willing to build a team around him or at least have him in their starting XI. Can't really deny he needs consistency in his playing time to be consistent himself.

Maybe it will happen here next season?

ElanJo said:
AntiUnited said:
ElanJo said:
Silva gave him a 2nd bite of the cherry after a terrible non effort.

Anyway, irrelevant afaic, we should look to sell him based entirely on his infantile mentality.

teves nasri out then ye ?

Nasri, yes perhaps

Yeah we should definitely keep Tevez and play him full time and take advantage of his goal per 200 minute average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.