Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaques said:
Matty said:
I was going to come back with a well thought out reposte, which pointed out Dzeko's failings, and your hypocritical attack on those of us who are real supporters of Manchester City and not fanboys who follow a man from club to club. However, instead, I think I'll just say "oh do shut up and take your drivel elsewhere".
WTF and fanboy? I am not Edin fanboy, I support him until he is City player, just like I supported Mancini to the moment when he was sacked.

I think mods like you are also responsible for this kind of the spit threads. Even if Edin is the worst, and he is not, he is our club investment and in that case what we need to do is to sell him for highest possible price, what we will not be able because anti-Edin brigade here which obviously mods like you protect here.

Difference between rags and blue is that rags spit on our current investments, and support our former manager which club sacked.

That is a difference. I will never spit that much on club investment, I even had the same opinion before about Italian clown, but I didn't want to damage club interests, so I keep my mouth shut.

So if you love this club, delete this thread before "Klopp" see him, because he will offer us half amount what he planned on first plaice, plus Dzeko will be deliberately shit because most likely he was pissed when he was read this thread.
Your posts are cringe worthy.
You think world class managers and scouts scour bluemoon to see what you think!?
That dzeko could do a job for us... But people on fucking bluemoon say he's shit.... Better play it safe and offer 10 million instead of 30.

Are you 12?
Because such retardation should not be tolerated from anyone who has hit puberty.

olddirty said:
acton28 said:
When a player turns up in May wearing gloves, it is time to ship out.

This, wtf is he thinking...
Yaya was wearing gloves too. Who cares? Are we fashion police now? He can wear whatever he wants as long as he scores. I think commentators yesterday mentioned it like 5 times and you guys just eat that shit up.

noise said:
olddirty said:
acton28 said:
When a player turns up in May wearing gloves, it is time to ship out.

This, wtf is he thinking...
Yaya was wearing gloves too. Who cares? Are we fashion police now? He can wear whatever he wants as long as he scores. I think commentators yesterday mentioned it like 5 times and you guys just eat that shit up.
[bigimg]http://pikigeek.com/files/2011/10/trollface-copy.jpg[/bigimg]

I don't know about that, but doesn't mater how long, that is not important. I see this is your first post, it is OK with me if you really support club in theory and in reality.

Important is how we support club, because how I see here many saying that they "support" a club, but they do everything to damage a club, club investments or club interests and to not to support them, and to be against them just like in Mancini case or here in this spit thread which is bigger than Silva's thread 4 times? Officially Dzeko is our bench player, supersub and his thread is bigger 4 times than thread about Silva? Something is very wrong here? So what anti-Dzeko brigade discuss here, Dzeko on the bench in FA cup final or what?

Give me a break, this will not be possible without mods spit support here.

So our mods are also anti-Dzeko brigade. OK, spit on him when he goes in Germany or where he will go. But spitting on that way now, that is against club interests not just in Dzeko case, but for all players.

Also Dzeko will come here, he will see this shit and he will say, "fuck you all mother fuckers", and than he will walk on pitch when we need him most or he will play a golf five months like Tevez and we will not be able to do anything about that.

We cannot treat on that way our players, because we don't damage just them, but also our club.

Indeed, that was my first post on here but I have been a regular reader for years. That yours should prompt me to actually respond, given the garbage that is often spouted, should tell you just how incomprehensibly stupid I thought your retort was.

I may be wrong sir, and no offence, but you sound a little like someone who attaches himself to a club when a player from your country/region/star system joins them.

I concede that I am not the greatest fan of your man, Edin, having nicknamed him 'Edin the Elephant' quite a long time ago. Does this make me 'Anti Dzeko' - No. Well, yeah, probably.

'Oh but his ratio of goals to minutes on the pitch... blah de irrelevant blah.'

I am not really interested in stats as they can often betray the full story, which in the case of the elephant is this... He. Isn't. Very. Good.

Said many times before (look, I do read) his first touch is lamentable, he offers the strength of a lion savaged giraffe, has legs are heavier than a fat Dawn French, (google her) and he hides. That's right, he hides, running into channels where he knows he won't be an option.

Add to that a work ethic that can be best described as 'cannot be arsed' and we have your poster boy Edin Dzeko!!!

To put him in the same post as David Silva is a little like comparing Benarbia with Steve Kinsey!!! (Again... google them)

Mrmcfc said:
You think world class managers and scouts scour bluemoon to see what you think!?
That dzeko could do a job for us... But people on fucking bluemoon say he's shit.... Better play it safe and offer 10 million instead of 30.

Are you 12?
Because such retardation should not be tolerated from anyone who has hit puberty.
Like I said before, without support from mods, our player which spend most of the time this season on bench, will not have thread bigger 4 times than thread about one I think most important and most responsible player, David Silva and even Aquero.

To keep this spit Edin thread so long where mostly anti-Edin brigade spit on Edin, our player and our investment Edin and mods don't do anything about that, disgrace?

Yes, Bluemoon also support Italian clown, before (too much) and after he was kicked out of club, does that mean that he was good? No. He was shit all the way, even in the time when Aquero and that shit Dzeko gave us a title after long time, many times I asked myself did Mancini had any strategy, he spend like shopaholic, more than Tamara Eccleston and Paris Hilton together, he lost from Wigan, he lost a title already in January, he had in Europe lousy 3 points, but still "Bluemoon" crying on massive scale after him, and mods in past banned many who gave positive critics (no spit) about Mancini, with short ironic "diagnose", "rag alert", actually that was a way for virtual excecution of any positive critics of Mancini in past on this forum. It was like Mancini or Italian mafia moderated this forum in the past.

Do you guys really support a Manchester City F.C.? I mean, are you sure about that? If you do, than that is very strange "support and love".

Honestly, I will not bet that mods here are not rags. After I saw this thread, after I saw in last few days so many threads about former manager vs. club, where they spit on similar way on club, sorry but I am not sure who you guys support. If you guys support City, than you do that on very strange way, and than this is terrible job.

This is MHO and understand this like positive critic.

Jaques said:
Mrmcfc said:

Are you 12?
Like I said before, without support from mods, our player which spend most of the time this season on bench, will not have thread bigger 4 times than thread about one I think most important and most responsible player, David Silva and even Aquero.

To keep this spit Edin thread so long where mostly anti-Edin brigade spit on Edin, our player and our investment Edin and mods don't do anything about that, disgrace?

Yes, Bluemoon also support Italian clown, before (too much) and after he was kicked out of club, does that mean that he was good? No. He was shit all the way, even in the time when Aquero and that shit Dzeko gave us a title after long time, many times I asked myself did Mancini had any strategy, he spend like shopaholic, more than Tamara Eccleston and Paris Hilton together, he lost from Wigan, he lost a title already in January, he had in Europe lousy 3 points, but still "Bluemoon" crying on massive scale after him, and mods in past banned many who gave positive critics (no spit) about Mancini, with short ironic "diagnose", "rag alert", actually that was a way for virtual excecution of any positive critics of Mancini in past on this forum. It was like Mancini or Italian mafia moderated this forum in the past.

Do you guys really support a Manchester City F.C.? I mean, are you sure about that? If you do, than that is very strange "support and love".

Honestly, I will not bet that mods here are not rags. After I saw this thread, after I saw in last few days so many threads about former manager vs. club, where they spit on similar way on club, sorry but I am not sure who you guys support. If you guys support City, than you do that on very strange way, and than this is terrible job.

This is MHO and understand this like positive critic.

Yep he is Bosnian alright

Jaques said:
About Edin, he was mostly on the bench from Munich

I may have misunderstood your statement but Dzeko started in Munich.
For the record I hope he stays, with Manicini gone he could rekindle the fire and put to bed these shit threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.