EDS v Brentford (Friendly)

And the money they’re on, plus social media followers. It’s all nonsense. Ben Knight is probably a millionaire now, but he’s never going to make it at league 2 level never mind City
Another reason too.

Money can kill motivation when it comes the way it does for the young lads. Only the disciplined and ones with mental fortitude will set themselves apart and want to have a good career at the top regardless of the league.

That goal came from a silly foul where we had the chance to pass the ball but chose to hang onto it then lost possession. That has happened quite a few time in this game. Game management and immaturity I suppose but they really don't have the time to do that at a more senior level.

Mugged.....an undeserved free kick,should have been awarded to us.....led to a hit and hope ball into the box which found a Brentford head and ultimately the keeper made a mess of dealing with it.

All good experience I guess,but we should not have lost that game after dominating for much of it.

That goal came from a silly foul where we had the chance to pass the ball but chose to hang onto it then lost possession. That has happened quite a few time in this game. Game management and immaturity I suppose but they really don't have the time to do that at a more senior level.
It’s a catch up game for youth players anywhere when they make that step up.

They’re not afforded such time unless it’s a manager that has patience or a team that’s doing well around the top (in championship for instance).

Not our strongest side, no huge surprises how they played, except for one I've not really seen before (Sussiuho) great feet and passing definitely will keep an eye on him. Unfortunately Van Sass is doing himself many favours

It’s a catch up game for youth players anywhere when they make that step up.

They’re not afforded such time unless it’s a manager that has patience or a team that’s doing well around the top (in championship for instance).
Yes they need the experience at that level. Some of them have grown too old for youth football, they are too good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.