EDS v Brentford (Friendly)

Exactly this. The same thing I thought Nmecha (Felix) needed.

I dont know what it is,but its definitely something of a theme with alot of our kids.McAtee was excatly the same,but i think the cloggers at the Blades have changed that for him!

I dont know what it is,but its definitely something of a theme with alot of our kids.McAtee was excatly the same,but i think the cloggers at the Blades have changed that for him!
Perhaps it comes with constantly winning and the general assumption that you can stroll around because, as a collective, the group is so good a goal will eventually come.

This is one of the issues. That lack of a ‘step up’ besides going on loan to the other leagues. No fault of theirs but after a while within youth football, the bad habits set in

This is one of the issues. That lack of a ‘step up’ besides going on loan to the other leagues. No fault of theirs but after a while within youth football, the bad habits set in

100%

They stay too long in the EDS and go stale,and lethargic,they enter a comfort zone and a promising career doesnt take off like it should do.Its a reason i think many of our kids only start coming good when a little older and they rediscover themselves.

Anyway.....back to this game,and what a turnaround....ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.