EDS vs United

A gobby Blackburn full back last week shouted how’ve they paid £30m for that in front of him. I said he cost £10m and scored 2 today so shut the fuck up.

scoring a goal doesn’t mean he’s worth what was paid. It’s pretty obvious he’s been a poor signing up to now

Fan of Robinson. Smart and tidy player. He’s like 20?? Wonder what those at the club think of him

He had a fantastic cameo......skill and aggression in abundance.

We signed him from Leeds IIRC and it loos like his contract is soon up.We need to give him a new one and get him out on loan if this performance is going to be the norm.

As for the game.....it was a walkover,and the winning margin could have been much more.
The lads play exactly like the first team and,just like the senior Rags,they could not handle our movement and energy.

Lavia had a decent game,as did Breckin and McAtee in part.

Kayky has skill but he is very inconsistent still.

As for the game.....it was a walkover,and the winning margin could have been much more.
The lads play exactly like the first team and,just like the senior Rags,they could not handle our movement and energy.

Lavia had a decent game,as did Breckin and McAtee in part.

Kayky has skill but he is very inconsistent still.
Enjoyable game all did well but agree names you mentioned. Lavia has obvious ability and I didn't see any mistakes last night either so excellent, Breckin as a prospect (potential) caught my out helping beat the press under real pressure, McAtee class although not quite full throttle, and I also thought as someone mentioned recently Bobb seems to be really kicking on, I like how he pops up all over the forward line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.