EDS vs United

Fan of Robinson. Smart and tidy player. He’s like 20?? Wonder what those at the club think of him
Yes i was impressed with him as well.
Good feet, and seems to have abit of aggression in his game ( in a good way)

When I was watching it, it came to me how soul destroying it must've been to be on that United team.

We completely controlled the game and their only opportunities came through our mistakes.

There wasn't one player on their side that stood out. I've heard a lot about Hugill and Shoretire but they were very average at best, even at this level.

We're the best run club at every level. Possibly in the whole world.

Shoretire massively over hyped, always has been. But a lot down to his father constantly putting him in the media throughout the age groups. United paying him £8k a week is crazy.

When I was watching it, it came to me how soul destroying it must've been to be on that United team.

We completely controlled the game and their only opportunities came through our mistakes.

There wasn't one player on their side that stood out. I've heard a lot about Hugill and Shoretire but they were very average at best, even at this level.

We're the best run club at every level. Possibly in the whole world.
The bits that I saw were absolutely humiliating for anyone connected to Manchester utd. They were destroyed by City's class...and,might I add,attempted to mimic our own playing out from the defence..and fucked it up...City forwards were there .ready to pounce.and apply the Coup de grace to a team trying to be them...what happened to the utd way ?
Any Blue who hasn't seen highlights of the match should grab some popcorn.......

The bits that I saw were absolutely humiliating for anyone connected to Manchester utd. They were destroyed by City's class...and,might I add,attempted to mimic our own playing out from the defence..and fucked it up...City forwards were there .ready to pounce.and apply the Coup de grace to a team trying to be them...what happened to the utd way ?
Any Blue who hasn't seen highlights of the match should grab some popcorn.......
The defending for the 2nd & 3rd goals was beyond woeful. I know they're still young but surely in training they go over and over these scenarios? It was shockingly bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.