Educating Greater Manchester tonight

No; sorry, I'm not your brother. It was okay, I suppose. Though it was showing it's age even back then. Not there any more though; houses, isn't it? When was it knocked?

Not sure if you were there at the Openshaw site. I was there when it was a proper school at Ardwick Green...lol

Not sure if you were there at the Openshaw site. I was there when it was a proper school at Ardwick Green...lol
No, I never went to Openshaw (St John's, wasn't it?) IIRC, we joined up with them when I was in 4th year, so around 77 or 78-ish. Greg's was still a "grammar" school when I started going there. I actually passed the 11 plus, by some miracle.

No, I never went to Openshaw (St John's, wasn't it?) IIRC, we joined up with them when I was in 4th year, so around 77 or 78-ish. Greg's was still a "grammar" school when I started going there. I actually passed the 11 plus, by some miracle.
Do you go to the old boys mass at St Kentigens

It was great to see the racial tolerance of the youngsters. They understand and support.
Absolutely right, the future is bright in that respect and I see that all the time. The racial intolerance and general ignorance comes from their parents, which it shouldnt in this day and age, and their grandparents

I hope this will be available on YouTube as I'm out of the UK for a while.

Mr Livesey was the Head Teacher back in my day's there. A larger than life character with a booming voice that got everyone's attention!

Home-time skirmishes on the old railway embankment with pupils from St. George's were frequent but overall, Joeys had a decent reputation.

It was great to see the racial tolerance of the youngsters. They understand and support.
Fantastic to see I agree, favourite part was the young Muslim kid teaching prayers to the teachers and other kids in class. Kids are brilliant before the bigots of the world poison them.

Fantastic to see I agree, favourite part was the young Muslim kid teaching prayers to the teachers and other kids in class. Kids are brilliant before the bigots of the world poison them.
You mean the parents?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.