EFL Cup Arsenal v Chelsea 24/1

We need revenge in this one. We were much the better side in the Semi but were cheated out of it. We also need protection from the ref as last time they just kicked us. Hoping to see Wilshere sent off. I hate Arsenal almost as much as the Rags. Their fans were arrogant turds and I'm surprised there was not more trouble than there was.

We need revenge in this one. We were much the better side in the Semi but were cheated out of it. We also need protection from the ref as last time they just kicked us. Hoping to see Wilshere sent off. I hate Arsenal almost as much as the Rags. Their fans were arrogant turds and I'm surprised there was not more trouble than there was.

The idea that Arsenal is a physically intimidating side is laughable.

I always find generalisations about clubs fans both lazy and tedious. In fact, we have a good reputation for being well behaved and I've been to lots of City v Arse games home and away and never any bother. In fact, often the reverse with bits of banter. There is really no stored up enmity between us and most Arsenal fans praise the way you play and of the top 6 would prefer seeing you win the title. So, I don't get all that bitterness from you. Unless, your bullying step dad was an Arsenal fan? ;>)

Still harping on about that? I thought we were the better side that day. More hungry.

More hungry?! That why we had more than twice as many shots as you and dominated possession? Hit the bar twice and a goal wrongly ruled out. We deserved to win the game. We didnt and that is how it goes sometimes but I am sure we will be doing everything to make sure we take revenge this time.

The idea that Arsenal is a physically intimidating side is laughable.

I always find generalisations about clubs fans both lazy and tedious. In fact, we have a good reputation for being well behaved and I've been to lots of City v Arse games home and away and never any bother. In fact, often the reverse with bits of banter. There is really no stored up enmity between us and most Arsenal fans praise the way you play and of the top 6 would prefer seeing you win the title. So, I don't get all that bitterness from you. Unless, your bullying step dad was an Arsenal fan? ;>)
David had his ankle systematically hacked until he had to go off. He was given absolutely no protection by the referee. That, along with the disallowed 'goal' means that game still sticks in many of our throats. As I've said to you before, Arsen has done nothing but pour fuel on the fire this season with his pronouncements - don't think its anything to do with bitterness.

I thought you deserved to win last night albeit Willian going off seemed to change the game in your direction. Your first goal was a cracker! For what its worth, I expect a close game, hard fought but with only one outcome.

Looks like Conte’s not to happy with the tools that have been dumped on him this year, & is absolutely desperate for a way out of chav town, in the close season, judging by those comments

He was classy last season, except for the celebrations. This season shows his true nature - always moaning. He lost Matic and brought in Drinkwater, Bakayoko and Barkley. He lost Costa, but got Morata. Add in Rudiger and Christensen who has been good. Why is he complaining about his squad ? He can't get a win against Arsenal (1 win in 8?) and is found out in this league

David had his ankle systematically hacked until he had to go off. He was given absolutely no protection by the referee. That, along with the disallowed 'goal' means that game still sticks in many of our throats. As I've said to you before, Arsen has done nothing but pour fuel on the fire this season with his pronouncements - don't think its anything to do with bitterness.

I thought you deserved to win last night albeit Willian going off seemed to change the game in your direction. Your first goal was a cracker! For what its worth, I expect a close game, hard fought but with only one outcome.

Apart from one clumsy tackle from which he appeared to get injured, I don't recall Silva being 'systematically hacked'.

I don't speak for Wenger especially as I'm in the Wenger out camp, but let's leave that to one side.

I went to the game last night and apart from the opening half hour, and I agree losing Willian was a blow, Chelsea looked tactically unsmart and unusually devoid of ideas. So it was nice yet again to come out on top.

As for our upcoming game next month at Wembley, you will rightly be favourites to win and I'm going expected that to be the likely outcome. But I agree it's likely to be close and a good game for the neutral with both sides looking to attack with crisp passing and flair. It would be nice though to keep up our recent good run at Wembley, though of course all good things come to an end. Up the Arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.