EFL Cup final

Oh dear, from "I hope he quits" and "bring back Mancini" to "I want him to succeed BUT".

Cut the bullshit. You don't want him to succeed. You posted all that tosh when he'd been in the job for three months and it's obvious you've never given him a fair shake to this day.

You hide away in the Donald Trump thread while City have been succeeding ever since, yet the rags win one trophy and here you are playing the concerned Blue all over again.

"We handed it to them", the narrative goes. The reality is, in that one week we had three games and if we hadn't won the other two we wouldn't be in the top four and we wouldn't have made it out of the CL group stages. But sure, after months of beautiful football and City winning games in all competitions, let's flood the EFL Cup final thread with more not-so-subtle Pep bashing, before retreating to the confines of Off Topic, while reminding everyone what a Billy Big Bollocks you are.

Ignore him mate.

The guys an absolute ****.

It should be brought in alone to keep an eye on the officials of the scum games,cheating pricks.

For the first time two pundits called it blatant cheating, so we may turn a corner here.
I'm at the 6 mile mark for runway 23 right at Manchester airport, and I've just noticed an entire squadron of Vietnamese pot-bellied pigs lining up to land.

(It's as believable as your comment, I'm afraid)

Strange that in 2 consecutive finals Crystal Palace and Soton had legitimate goals chalked off by the officials. There must be a common denominator but fucked if I know what it is....?

Watching them yesterday I reflected on how lucky we are to play the way we do with the squad and coach we have. I would take winning no trophies over having to cheat to win them. On top of all that they are really really poor. A decent team will take them apart soon if they continue with that type of performance. What can you say about Pogba....

Strange that in 2 consecutive finals Crystal Palace and Soton had legitimate goals chalked off by the officials. There must be a common denominator but fucked if I know what it is....?
If Marriner announces soon that he's off to ref in Outer Mongolia all will become clear. ;-)

Think it's more like..another game and yet another reason video technology will never be brought in...

its only a matter of time mate, when within 1 minute the whole viewing public knew it wasn't offside, everyone watching on tv and those with twitter inside the ground
the only people who didn't were the officials.
yes they made a call, but check, the ball was dead, its a no brainer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.