El-Hadji Diouf. Disgraceful.

RyantheBlue said:
manseetee said:
Was he aware of the broken leg??

Does it matter?!

Of course it does. The player in question went in with a bad challenge on Dioufs teammate. Diouf was simply retaliating to that. If he didn't know about the broken leg then how can he be vilified like that? And from a manager who made Chris Morgan his captain.

Didn't Haareland do a similar thing to Roy Keane, which is how he justified that appalling tackle later?

Diouf is an animal.

Project said:
RyantheBlue said:
Does it matter?!

Of course it does. The player in question went in with a bad challenge on Dioufs teammate. Diouf was simply retaliating to that. If he didn't know about the broken leg then how can he be vilified like that? And from a manager who made Chris Morgan his captain.
Apologies, I heard Diouf thought he'd dived but instead had broken his leg and was simply retaliating to that.. my bad.

I had the very unfortunate pleasure of meeting him one evening and sadly ended up sat at the same table as him at a function....

I can honestly say the guy is a grade A prick!

I think Warnock is just playing the media to take pressure out of his team as he knows Diouf has shocking reputation.....well done neil

Diouf is the worst footballer I have come across in my life (not by talent I mean). He may not have known he was actually hurt but past incidents have shown he is a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.